January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Defoe would be one of Liverpool's best value for money signings in a while tbf. :lol:

Between him, Bellamy and Suarez they'd have plenty of pace and movement up front.

Wonder if they've given up on Carroll completely.

Carroll to Spurs?  :lol:

Some gimp going on about some ridiculously exciting signing that could be occuring at West Brom... One of those crazy deals you don't expect. ODEMWINGIE COULD GO TO FULHAM. :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: This is what Deadline DayTM is all about!!!

Guest kingdawson

Oh you guys actually believed that defoe crap? Nah he's just at training at the moment for tonight's match vs wigan. I will say that this transfer window just got taken.......TO THE EXTREMEEEE.

Oh you guys actually believed that defoe crap? Nah he's just at training at the moment for tonight's match vs wigan. I will say that this transfer window just got taken.......TO THE EXTREMEEEE.

:lol: :lol: This shouldn't be cracking me up every fucking time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't encourage him, wormy.

I bet we sell some fucker. :lol:

I don't think we will do any business, maybe the Watford lad at a massive push.

David Craig said 'NEWCASTLE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS' though :(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guillem Balague clearly making shit up.

Always strikes me as a Cockney that puts on a cheap accent and fools people into thinking he knows about Spanish football. A bit like that American guy on ESPN that fools people into thinking he knows about Italian football just because he has an Italian sounding name.

Guillem Balague clearly making s*** up.

Always strikes me as a Cockney that puts on a cheap accent and fools people into thinking he knows about Spanish football. A bit like that American guy on ESPN that fools people into thinking he knows about Italian football just because he has an Italian sounding name.

marcotti?  he's class.

Don't encourage him, wormy.

I bet we sell some fucker. :lol:

I don't think we will do any business, maybe the Watford lad at a massive push.

David Craig said 'NEWCASTLE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS' though :(

Keeps us interested. Plus He either has to make shit up or told to get in his car and stand outside sunderland's ground. Wouldn't you lie to avoid that place?