January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think we're interested in Zaha at all tbh.

Same here, would have understood talk of Clyne as he is ready to challenge the starting XI but not Zaha.

Tom in Brighton on text, via 81111: "Just spoke to my brother in France, rumours circulating in local media that Newcastle are looking at Nancy goalkeeper Remi Pillot. Are they expecting bids for Tim Krul?"

Please no!

Only a youngster.

We have no-one else. Harper is well old, Elliot is by all accounts gash and Soderberg doesn't seem to get a look in.

There's many things I'd expect under this regime but selling both Krul AND Forster is never going to happen.

:thup: I was joking, or I think I was.

Luke Birmingham on text, via 81111: "I've heard James Collins going to Sunderland for £3m with Craig Gardner going back to Villa in exchange. Also Heskey on O'Neill's radar if Kevin Davies deal falls through. "

We have no-one else. Harper is well old, Elliot is by all accounts gash and Soderberg doesn't seem to get a look in.

There's many things I'd expect under this regime but selling both Krul AND Forster is never going to happen.

:thup: I was joking, or I think I was.

:lol:

Think is the right word.

Guest johnson293

Ba been transferred back into my dream team.

If you tell them Sky will add that to their totaliser, they're getting desperate.

;D

Luke Birmingham on text, via 81111: "I've heard James Collins going to Sunderland for £3m with Craig Gardner going back to Villa in exchange. Also Heskey on O'Neill's radar if Kevin Davies deal falls through. "

That... that would be so marvellous.

I can't be bothered going through how bad I think James Collins is again. The superlatives would reach the next page.

My coffee drinking friend of a friend says :

Apparently the only deal that might be done today is Mariappa, and that's only if Watford want to sell.

The feeling is that we've got enough to get through to the summer....

So basically "we might buy mariappa if watford want to sell him".

There's more substance in Hulk Hogan's p*ss.