January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luke Birmingham on text, via 81111: "I've heard James Collins going to Sunderland for £3m with Craig Gardner going back to Villa in exchange. Also Heskey on O'Neill's radar if Kevin Davies deal falls through. "

That... that would be so marvellous.

I can't be bothered going through how bad I think James Collins is again. The superlatives would reach the next page.

I could find a few more you wouldn't have thought of.

If we sold Collins and Heskey, I think I'd ejaculate my head clean off my shoulders

Guest Roger Kint

Can See a Helicopter hovering over Little Benton Right now, anything in this??

A pilot and one or more passengers at a guess

Can't believe Liam Ridgewell is moving for 2 million and we're not even having a sniff.. Don't know much about him myself, but we've been reportedly interested before and he sounds like the versatile squad player that we need.

I know an awful lot about him, and let me say this, if it were us buying him back rather than Ollbeeyun, I'd be going fucking mental.

He's dreadful.

Can't believe Liam Ridgewell is moving for 2 million and we're not even having a sniff.. Don't know much about him myself, but we've been reportedly interested before and he sounds like the versatile squad player that we need.

I know an awful lot about him, and let me say this, if it were us buying him back rather than Ollbeeyun, I'd be going f***ing mental.

He's dreadful.

Ok. Cheers. :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Reports in North East say Newcastle are hopeful of finalising a deal for Watford's Adrian Mariappa today.

by Tweet me @skygraemebailey 9:31 AM

He just reads what Lee Ryder is writing on his twitter.

Reports in North East say Newcastle are hopeful of finalising a deal for Watford's Adrian Mariappa today.

by Tweet me @skygraemebailey 9:31 AM

He just reads what Lee Ryder is writing on his twitter.

Which he gets from watford forums. So in effect it is just a really shit game of Chinese whispers.

Arsenal in shock deal for unproven kid -

"Dortmund's Thomas Eisfeld to Arsenal done deal, just awaiting paperwork. Ryo Miyaichi will leave on loan & 1 other exit (not a big name) expected #bbcfootball."