Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Fulham did exactly what we could and should have done last week, if we hadn't been so worried about Wolves attacking threat (ho ho).

:whatdidido:

We're top 6, they're fighting for their lives. We should have never set up to "nullify" them. In hindsight, and a week or so later I find it absolutely preposterous the way Pardew set us up on the day. When we got the 2 goals in as early as we did, we should have changed the game plan, and gone for 7 or 8 instead of "containing" the danger posed by the opposition. Goal difference, pre-derby boost, plus the fact that Wolves are an atrocity at the back... it's an afterthought I know, but i'm fucking livid :lol:

Cisse could have bagged 5 that game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BooBoo

Article in today's Telegraph re Pards accepting that Cisse's introduction has been difficult. Reading between the lines, I think he'll be on the bench again on Sunday.

Guest BooBoo

To be fair I thought Cisse looked completely lost v Sunderland.

He'll come good though, I'm certain of it.

Guest BooBoo

He's basically said its been difficult as Papiss doesn't speak English and he acknowledgdes that we've not really created chances for him which is a shame as he's a great finisher.

Not a thing wrong with his quotes really and sensible to bed the lad in slowly.

If he's on the bench again on Sunday i will be unbelievably pissed off so much so that i might break something  :lol:

What's the point in spending 9m on a CF and putting him on the bench ffs.

Cos Shola is better at making something from hopeful long balls.

If he's on the bench again on Sunday i will be unbelievably p*ssed off so much so that i might break something  :lol:

I am aware of that and one of the reasons iam so pissed off, iam sick of this Stoke City BS ffs  :rant:

If he's on the bench again on Sunday i will be unbelievably p*ssed off so much so that i might break something  :lol:

When did you become this negative, man?

When did you become this negative, man?

Since we got our full plethora of options back and the football continued to get worse rather than better. I always said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt up until that point.

“What I do know is that in training, his finishing is a huge asset. The problem that we’ve got at the moment is that we’re not creating enough chances for him.

“We’re not getting him in a position [to score]. So there’s no point in him being on the pitch if we’re not able to dominate the game and create chances where he can bring out what’s best in him.

you don't say

play ben arfa, ba & cisse and let them play football then you fucking buffoon - it'll work itself out