Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He's woefully out of form but he's suffering massively because there's no pattern to our play whatsoever. He's got no idea where to be or where the ball will be delivered. The second half today was simply a more honest, refined version of the first. Shola is better at it.

Guest palnese

Just give him a role through the middle with Ba on the left of a front three. Forget individuals, benefits the team as a whole. Gotta go back to this now surely?

:pardsgrin:

Last season he knew where to be and we knew where to find him, playing Ba central has deffo cost Cisse a little but I would expect him to be able to adapt. His confidence is shot but he is still working hard & IMO taking hi off at HT was craziness. He needs to be shown we have faith in him but he also needs us to move the ball faster and get it in there so he can have something to get onto.

Guest neesy111

Bench him and play who?

Shola? f*** off.

No, 433 with ferguson/sami/marv and hba either side of ba. He doesnt deserve to be in the team at the minute, there's no argument.

Got more chance of Ashley releasing funds than that happening imo.

I wish we had a wide forward with a genuine goal threat as then we could actually entertain the idea of dropping Cisse.

Having someone like Ince would be great for this squad tbh but until we get someone like that we will never see it.

While Cisse has been shat who is there to come in that will do any better as far as goal threats go? Sammy has shown bits and pieces, Marveaux has shown f*ck all and Ferguson is never a forward.

I know we need defenders but quite honestly i'd like to see us to get someone like Ince before all that as quite frankly our forward line is screaming out for someone like that not to mention Ben Arfa is screaming out for some creative help.

With him in the team we're playing with 10 men atm, needs to be dropped.

Cisse isn't the problem, the style of play and ultra negative tactics is.

Honestly there's a massive problem if you are Pardew and you prefer Shola to a £10m striker with a fantastic goalscoring record.