Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Found it very, very average. Certainly not worth paying twice as much as a decent alternative for.

That said, these wankers buying bottles of it every time they go out wouldn't notice if the barman just filled an old bottle with Glenns vodka. As long as the can walk about the club with THAT bottle it's job done.

Do people actually walk around at the club with a big bottle in their hands?

Yeah, 99% of the time it's Grey Goose. As I said, the iPod of alcohol ;)

Jesus, do people think it's a rap video with 50 Cent or something?

Guest neesy111

Papiss Cisse must get goals to keep place in squad

by Neil Cameron, Evening ChronicleDec 21 2012Add a comment

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/12/21/papiss-cisse-must-get-goals-to-keep-place-in-squad-72703-32471031/#ixzz2FgEgqDAP

Shola knocking on the door? To play at RW?

Yes.  Shola with 1 league goal in the whole of 2012.  Marvelous.

Have to wonder why Ba is the one whining when Pards is bending over backwards to accommodate him yet Cisse says nothing and is being played out of the best position for him.

Our number 9 just working hard with no contract issues, no TV interviews talking about other clubs no bullshit clause yet he is being told he has to get goals or be benched.

DISGRACE

Have to wonder why Ba is the one whining when Pards is bending over backwards to accommodate him yet Cisse says nothing and is being played out of the best position for him.

Our number 9 just working hard with no contract issues, no TV interviews talking about other clubs no bullshit clause yet he is being told he has to get goals or be benched.

DISGRACE

I wonder about this as well. I still don't 100% believe that Pards is playing Ba central just to keep him happy though... there must be actual football reasons that he believes in as well.

DISGRACE

I wonder about this as well. I still don't 100% believe that Pards is playing Ba central just to keep him happy though... there must be actual football reasons that he believes in as well.

Goals, bro. Pardew probably has as much confidence in Cisse recently as Cisse does in himself, which is understandable.

Think the other thing is that Cisse likes the ball passed into dangerous positions where as Ba can just hunt for mistakes by the defenders. For the type of football we play, if we're honest, Cisse isn't really the striker you'd want.

DISGRACE

Goals, bro. Pardew probably has as much confidence in Cisse recently as Cisse does in himself, which is understandable.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy though isn't it? You play a pure frontman wide and he won't get any goals, and he won't have any confidence.