Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Glad he scored and in that situation it was the right thing to do to give it to him to take, but generally, if Shola's on the pitch he must be the first in line and I have no idea why that's not the case.

Glad he scored and in that situation it was the right thing to do to give it to him to take, but generally, if Shola's on the pitch he must be the first in line and I have no idea why that's not the case.

It's happened two games in a row now, hmmm. My theory is that if the game is pretty much won then someone else takes the penalty but if it's a pressure situation then Shola steps up? s*** theory I know.

It's happened two games in a row now, hmmm. My theory is that if the game is pretty much won then someone else takes the penalty but if it's a pressure situation then Shola Cabaye steps up? s*** theory I know.

FYP.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25521267

Guest Killuminati

Very happy for him to score today! And all the players who ran to him, showed what a great harmony and understanding there is between them all.

Very happy for him to score today! And all the players who ran to him, showed what a great harmony and understanding there is between them all.

and the cheering for him when he came on and ther chanting for him to take the pen.

Guest Killuminati

and the cheering for him when he came on and ther chanting for him to take the pen.

Spot on

Spot on

Aye, that was great like. Been very critical of Papiss recently but was genuinely pleased for him against Stoke when he was about to come on and eventually scored. Hopefully this brings about more competition for the CF spot(s) too.