Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

we are not gonna end higher or lower so i would keep playing him for the rest of the season to see if he could restore form and confidence.

So when he scores a wonder goal in the last game of the season Ashley won't bother buying a striker because Cisse's back!

Pathetic from him again. Don't think it's actually fair to judge de Jong until he's played properly with Remy.

Which will end up being no more than nine matches. Remy ain't even ours anyway.

I can't help but think his performances this season are still linked to the Wonga fall out from the summer. Certainly in respect of his attitude and application.

As bad as he's been, you don't go from wonder-player when he first joined to fucking useless now. Surely there's a happy medium?

Watching him stroll around on Saturday, not giving a fuck and barely applying himself, it's clear he'll be gone come the summer but I can't help thinking there's still a player in there.

Shame for all concerned.

I don't think he looks like he doesn't care necessarily, there's very little difference in his application/effort from when he was banging in the goals IMO. The problem is that he's deep in this period of bad form and low confidence, and he no longer just believes in what he's doing.

Not sure how to get it back, but we may as well keep playing him since we've got nothing to lose and he's the only striker we own.

I don't think he looks like he doesn't care necessarily, there's very little difference in his application/effort from when he was banging in the goals IMO. The problem is that he's deep in this period of bad form and low confidence, and he no longer just believes in what he's doing.

Not sure how to get it back, but we may as well keep playing him since we've got nothing to lose and he's the only striker we own.

I should imagine we'll have to keep playing him in an attempt to get his sale value up a bit for the summer.

Fuck off.

Really hope he leaves in the summer.

Fucking hate the knacker

EDIT:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Really happy for him like, he played well despite that at the end. Probably should have put one of his others away but he was atleast getting into positions and hitting the ball with a bit of conviction.

Don't think I've ever experienced such hatred for a player to be immediately turned around, after that miss following the Tiote crossbar shot. :lol:

Well done. Now please kick on and use this as a boost!