sunderland

JH

If we offered him more money then he would be attracted. He could still see his mate Cabaye as much as he wanted to. And no they're not such a massive attraction compared to us. Same area, our stadium is better, better training facilities and we have just as much ambition as they do.

No, no, dunno, probably.

So in summary, no.

In further summary. Fucking Nee Chance.

Our old friend Paxton on SJP:

Yours is bigger, does that make it better?

It's one of the worst stadiums I've ever been to for it's size and reputation, it looks like some child has merged a few of his drastically created lego models all into one big design.

You fill it every week, fair play to you, but it's really s***.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=4#ixzz1zTEweRSL

God help him.. :lol:

Also, this from another one of them:

Are you suggesting your two cow shed stands are better than our stadium?  Surely you're taking the piss! Not to mention the shite views in your big stands. Different class atmosphere at the SoL when it's bouncing as well, as your stadium is a complete mis-match of stands most of your noise is lost.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=4#ixzz1zTFC4AYv

That Mathieu Debuchy thread has all of them going insane it seems. Another little gem, this time on Europa League qualification:

Its more attractive how exactly?

Apart from the champions league where they hope good performances would get them to one of the biggest clubs, I get the impression players want to play as few matches as possible, which makes the europa plastic pot cup no attraction at all

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=4#ixzz1zTGTsaem

Of course we can. They can play in a better stadium, in front of fans that create more atmosphere. Simple really.

Plus your fans are seriously embarrassing and your most popular chant is "Town, Town". Says it all.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=712981&page=6#ixzz1zTIYCh5J

This is so full of shit on so many levels I really don't know where to begin  :lol:

I suppose from their point of view we are level on points, so Sunderland = Newcastle. Fans are always like this at this stage though, we'll see their confidence battered over the season as the world class legend Martin O'Neill buys more average UK based players and subjects them to hour after hour of hoofball.

I'm not one to defend MON, but the hoofball thing is very unfair.

We never played that under him, certainly no more than other clubs resort to it. What he played was endless balls in from the wing, which whilst not beeing hoofball per se, isn't that different, because balls whipped in from the wing are also a percentages game.

I suppose from their point of view we are level on points, so Sunderland = Newcastle. Fans are always like this at this stage though, we'll see their confidence battered over the season as the world class legend Martin O'Neill buys more average UK based players and subjects them to hour after hour of hoofball.

I'm not one to defend MON, but the hoofball thing is very unfair.

We never played that under him, certainly no more than other clubs resort to it. What he played was endless balls in from the wing, which whilst not beeing hoofball per se, isn't that different, because balls whipped in from the wing are also a percentages game.

They'll be delighted by how much Jayums Mcleyun gets the ball then, regardless of it having fuck all outcome

Jesus Christ, I thought the stadium shite was just one nutter trying to make himself feel better, but apparently not.

I don't know what the fuck that AnyOBrien lad is on about either

And yes I beleive our stadium is better for ehat it's worth. Not because it's anything spectacular but compared to SoL it is better

It's one of the most iconic stadiums in English football ffs

the stadium argument  :lol:

player won't sign for us because our stadium is shit and has shit views.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but won't Debuchy be on the pitch, not up in the gods of Level 7?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He wishes. One of the best views in football - great view of the pitch and the city. I miss my seat up there.

they have to keep searching for something to better us at, on the pitch didn't work, the league table didn't so then it became the classy club, that was proven to be shite so it moved onto nufc's racist fans, that fell by the wayside when honest mackems fessed up to call the likes of masterplan (wireside) for denying it had been as bad at sunderland and was still a problem so the search continues. pretty sure it'll end up with then claiming victory because their shirts are redder than ours.