sunderland

JH

Guest El Caliente

Something I just picked up from Oyvind Alsaker, Premier League expert for TV2 Norway: "These are two cities with a much different destiny. In Newcastle, you have money and it is a well functioning place with quite a great city centre. They have concert halls and beautiful buildings of cultural value. But in Sunderland, they are stuck. There is not really anything going on, they are falling behind and it is a region with a heavy rate of unemployment and lots of struggles”.  ;D

I apologize in case of bad translation, as English is not my native language  :idiot2:

Something I just picked up from Oyvind Alsaker, Premier League expert for TV2 Norway: "These are two cities with a much different destiny. In Newcastle, you have money and it is a well functioning place with quite a great city centre. They have concert halls and beautiful buildings of cultural value. But in Sunderland, they are stuck. There is not really anything going on, they are falling behind and it is a region with a heavy rate of unemployment and lots of struggles”.  ;D

I apologize in case of bad translation, as English is not my native language  :idiot2:

Reading that starkly accurate observation makes me ponder on how it is almost immoral that the directors, management and players of Sunderland line their pockets at the expense of the poor wretched place, but wouldn't be seen there dead apart from matchdays, and then rush off to re-invest their income into the economy of Newcastle.

Spot on that. :D

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like to see any area remain a shit hole tbh. If Sunderland redeveloped into a more prosperous area, that would only be good for the region. It's the idea that some of them think it's currently a better city than Newcastle that I laugh at. It's ridiculous. :lol:

Their reaction has surprised me a little. I actually thought they'd be gloating a lot more considering how they denied us late on, but most of them just seem gutted that he couldn't beat us once again and of course because of their lame duck performance.

Their reaction has surprised me a little. I actually thought they'd be gloating a lot more considering how they denied us late on, but most of them just seem gutted that he couldn't beat us once again and of course because of their lame duck performance.

On Radio Newcastle phone in last night they were full of themselves, would have won if NUFC hadnt gone down to 10 men (!!!) as its harder to break down a defensive outfit, NUFC didnt off much, no different to derby at SJP last season, only 1 pt behind us and will win the game in hand....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=738005&page=5

f*** me their stupidity really knows no bounds.

Thats the thread i'm on about. Read through it, its fucking brilliant stuff.

So in summary, Pardew was an idiot to substitute Colo

Shola was shit that's why they took him off.

O'Shea dominated Ba all game.

Pardew was an idiot to take off a striker even though we were down to 10 men.

Shola's goals against them don't really exist.

Sometimes they amaze even me with their fuckwitedness.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=738005&page=5

f*** me their stupidity really knows no bounds.

Thats the thread i'm on about. Read through it, its fucking brilliant stuff.

So in summary, Pardew was an idiot to substitute Colo

Shola was shit that's why they took him off.

O'Shea dominated Ba all game.

Pardew was an idiot to take off a striker even though we were down to 10 men.

Shola's goals against them don't really exist.

Sometimes they amaze even me with their fuckwitedness.

Aye, thats about the top and bottom of it.

Oh..... and of course they're going to hammer us in the next derby............

The tailors of wearside are certainly earning their keep, what with having to constantly re-adjust their player's back pockets. Last year it was Catts with Tiote, and Bards with Cabaye and Jonas, then O'Shea with Cisse at SJP, and finally this weekend O'Shea with Ameobi, incorporating a tricky mid-game adjustment to accommodate Ba. And whoever with Ben Arfa. Hats off to those mad bastards who believe this imaginary shit.

BTW, that's Tailors, as opposed to Taylors, who are as we speak being measured up for coffins.

The tailors of wearside are certainly earning their keep, what with having to constantly re-adjust their player's back pockets. Last year it was Catts with Tiote, and Bards with Cabaye and Jonas, then O'Shea with Cisse at SJP, and finally this weekend O'Shea with Ameobi, incorporating a tricky mid-game adjustment to accommodate Ba. And whoever with Ben Arfa. Hats off to those mad bastards who believe this imaginary shit.

BTW, that's Tailors, as opposed to Taylors, who are as we speak being measured up for coffins.

Im sure Steve Wraith could lend them one.......................................