sunderland

JH

Sunderland v Newcastle 2012 - Fans Before The Game

30 seconds in.  LAUGHING MY f***ing FACE OFF HERE.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First two seconds...STHUNDERLUN STHUNDERLUN...Hahaha. Clems. 

That ridiculous lisp. :lol:

Haha. I'm the t*** asking him which year and if he was live, was wondering if it'd end up on youtube. I was just so baffled by them singing 9-1. Like, seriously - who does that? (I think in response to me he says on that video "a dunno what year".)

I thought Reading/Norwich was supposed to be the worst team in this league. They are clearly well above Sunderland quality wise. Sunderland have absolutely no threat whatsoever in general play. Sessegnon, the French Messi, or was it McClean the Irish Messi stinks of nothingness. Their only decent player yesterday was Danny Rose. He also has the least punchable face of the lot. Depressing team with even more depressing fans.

For the people on the buses, did anyone see the bloke and his two lads standing in the field behind their glorified bath after the game? He was dressed in a yellow jacket and his sons (I'm guessing) both aged around 6 flicking the Vs and giving the w***** signs. Makes you so proud .....

Oh yes! I think they were there for every bus. Wish I could've gotten a photo, it was so ridiculous.

Mags looking terrified as they stroll the gaunlet of slobbering spitting lisping Mackem talking shite about a game over a hundred years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kid sounds like he has a thcrew loothe.

I thought Reading/Norwich was supposed to be the worst team in this league. They are clearly well above Sunderland quality wise. Sunderland have absolutely no threat whatsoever in general play. Sessegnon, the French Messi, or was it McClean the Irish Messi stinks of nothingness. Their only decent player yesterday was Danny Rose. He also has the least punchable face of the lot. Depressing team with even more depressing fans.

McLean looks like a non-league footballer but with the fitness levels of a pro. Amazing that the macums looked on him as the great new hope.

McLean looks like a non-league footballer but with the fitness levels of a pro. Amazing that the macums looked on him as the great new hope.

wasn't so long ago they were discussing if they should sell if a £20million bid came in in the summer.

be glad its only them you have to listen to about him compared to entire national media here