sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Somebody shut these daft sods up about Gouffran. Keep banging on about 1 in 4 without realising he's been in and around 1 in 2 for the last 2 seasons.

Lot of our fans saying the same think to be fair. After i told one he has a record of 1 in 2.3 games(i think) the last 18 months one lad actually said 'well by your logic you think he is better than Cisse' :lol:

penny finally dropped?

I used to find it puzzling that anyone would assume that just because I supported the team I would have some deep-rooted civic pride about the City that I never visited and get riled about comments about shopping facilities or public buildings. Christ I even lived in Roker when I was first married and I hardly ever went to the City centre.

I live and work amongst supporters from may NW teams now and there is NEVER an instance where the banter moves to people winding up the Wigan supporter about his lack of Airports or Cathedrals.

(There's a perfectly fine World Heritage one in Durham that Newcastle supporters and welcome to visit by the way )

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757492&page=9#ixzz2IzBqdJtF

penny finally dropped?

I used to find it puzzling that anyone would assume that just because I supported the team I would have some deep-rooted civic pride about the City that I never visited and get riled about comments about shopping facilities or public buildings. Christ I even lived in Roker when I was first married and I hardly ever went to the City centre.

I live and work amongst supporters from may NW teams now and there is NEVER an instance where the banter moves to people winding up the Wigan supporter about his lack of Airports or Cathedrals.

(There's a perfectly fine World Heritage one in Durham that Newcastle supporters and welcome to visit by the way )

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=757492&page=9#ixzz2IzBqdJtF

Or they're pretending Durham is Sunderland again

penny finally dropped?

Durham is the capital of that region, Sunderland is the fishing village.

penny finally dropped?

The city boundaries shift at an alarming rate.

penny finally dropped?

The city boundaries shift at an alarming rate.

:yao:

penny finally dropped?

:spit:

I'd say thats a pretty tacit admission of the state of their city! If Sunderland tourist board are struggling for a slogan, there it is... "Sunderland - The Wigan of the East"

Colo leaving - Ha ha FTM 9-1 really going to struggle losing their best player,gonna leak goals etc.

Colo staying - Ha ha FTM 9-1 really going to struggle now as his head wont be in the right place,gonna leak goals etc.

:idiot2:

Their efforts to squirm this week have been amazing. Such a bitter set of supporters on there, literally worked every negative angle possible and not mentioned that it might possibly go well for us.

to be fair the odd one has- usually called a fucking Mag for it.