sunderland

JH

They can scream and shout all they like, deep down they know as well as us that we are the classier and better supported club.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773331&page=6#ixzz2Q5x4NA00

Would normally assume that's a joke, but they way they are there, I'm not sure.

posted this in the pre-match thread http://www.true-faith.co.uk/sunderlandclasscentre.html

little man syndrome, they know they are a laughing stock countrywide and they know we won the war with them and seiged their city and fucked their lasses

basically they know they cant beat us in a fight

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

There relative success over the past 20 years or so gives them a superiority complex.

That being said, it would not be hard to change that with a few wins over them and consistently bettering them in the league etc.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773331&page=6#ixzz2Q5zHig9q

Aye marra its a piece of piss, i suppose your club chooses not to do it then?  :lol:

Where the fuck does this class thing even come from :lol: Who thinks they're classy? I've never heard it from anyone but themselves? :lol:

They have no other straws to grasp. Shit team, terrible support, IRA sympathising player, fascist manager, lengthy history of racism, lots of lows, no real highs. When in doubt try and claim superiority in something that can never be proven.

Guest firetotheworks

What's this about Forest Hall like? I've lived in most of the 268/266s: Killingworth, Palmersville, West Moor, Longbenton and I've also lived in Heaton, Gosforth and the centre of town and Forest Hall is comfortably the roughest place I've ever lived. Posh ffs. :lol:

Sunderland issue a public apology after their supporters disrupt a minute's silence for the late Welsh legend John Charles. A spokesman for their fans later defends their actions by explaining that they thought it was for Ray Charles.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: What the fuck? So that would be OK?

"-Who's it for?"

"-John Charles."

"-Ray Charles? Fuck that. MOOOOOOOOOO!"

Guest firetotheworks

They probably thought it was Ray Charles, who they then in turn thought was actually Craig Charles.

What's this about Forest Hall like? I've lived in most of the 268/266s: Killingworth, Palmersville, West Moor, Longbenton and I've also lived in Heaton, Gosforth and the centre of town and Forest Hall is comfortably the roughest place I've ever lived. Posh ffs. :lol:

They must think its like Darras Hall.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

You're not even Forest Hall man, Dan. You're from Killy Village aren't you? The charvers there are wild like. They drink their red wine FROM THE BOTTLE!

I'm the Forest Hall side of the rock unfortunately.

theres some canny extremes in forest hall tbh.  round the centre and that field near studley villas?  but then theres the streets that go up towards what used to be the job centre

:scared:

Not like I live there any longer anyway. Bossing the streets of West Philadelphia now. Hard as nails, me. I'm even playing basketball later.

I wouldn't be able to protect myself if I wasn't raised on the mean streets of South Gosforth/Forest Hall.

Guest firetotheworks

theres some canny extremes in forest hall tbh.  round the centre and that field near studley villas?  but then theres the streets that go up towards what used to be the job centre

That's where I lived. I once shooed a pigeon and it asked if I was being cheeky. It's hellish.

That's where I lived. I once shooed a pigeon and it asked if I was being cheeky. It's hellish.

:lol:

It's certainly a mixed bag. My parent house isn't far from the former job Center / Italian restaurant. Down west lane towards kill vill. You've gotta stay away from the shops mind, charvers charvers everywhere.