sunderland

JH

Reuben Agboola

Just got a mention on Come Dine With Me...random!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=698760#ixzz1uOJmXuNb

A thread for that.

The sh*te they start new threads for man.

There was one a while back about some kid who physically couldn't sleep unless he'd been binge drinking, like 10 cans or a couple of bottles of wine, every night. He was clearly an alcoholic, and a few of his posts hinted heavily at mental health issues and severe depression.

There then followed a double-figure page thread on the best brand of Nightnurse/Nytol medication he should try. On top of the booze. Classy intervention, SAFC style......

Kin'ell, how did I miss this?!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=698411

Erm....

http://i.imgur.com/MFOpx.jpg

Silly c***s. :lol:

That other tat’ on his ample gut, ‘Pattaya’. I’m guessing  he must be a regular there to get a tattoo?  Oh Jesus, I can only imagine how many 6-stone Thai hookers have been engulfed by that monstrous sweating flabby mackem carcass. Those poor girls, their last view of this world was a poorly rendered ‘FTM’ as they gasp their last. Or do the mackems only do ‘classy’ sex tourism?

Alternatively, if he goes to the wrong bar and ends up with a ladyboy….. with his pendulous man-tits that could be a very confusing spectacle.

Guest johnson293

same mackem :

"To be honest there is little between the squads. If you swapped the strikers sunderland would probably be above newcastle."

and this...

"Craig gordon is potentially the world's best keeper"

:lol: Got to be a mag on the wind-up, like.

Guest johnson293

That bloke on Totalsport there  :lol: :lol:

Went with 6 SAFC players in a joint team of the season.

Aye, there's a reason they're 20 points and 6 places behind us with a game to go, like - but they don't seem to realise what it is.

Guest optimistic nit

since Shola Ameobi made his tyne wear derby debut in the 2000/2001 season:

Newcastle have averaged a goal every 52 minutes.

Sunderland have averaged a goal every 114 minutes.

Shola Ameobi has averaged a goal every 102 minutes.

Guest gasman
same mackem :

"To be honest there is little between the squads. If you swapped the strikers sunderland would probably be above newcastle."

:cheesy: swapped strikers?? why on earth would we do that.....

Their best striker wanted to go thousands of miles away to play in front of 250 fans just to get away from them. Their second best striker isn't even theirs and can't wait to leave.

Our forward three have a combined fee of about 13m and have scored about 35 between them, depite one only playing half a season, one having not scored for 3 months and the other coming back from a double leg break. :lol:

Guest gasman

i do sometimes think to myself we would be a bit stronger with ameobi in ba's place and ba coming off the bench.

having said that ba has been fantastic at the start of the season.

i do sometimes think to myself we would be a bit stronger with ameobi in ba's place and ba coming off the bench.

having said that ba has been fantastic at the start of the season.

:serious:  :dowiespin:

Guest gasman

haha. i meant ba coming off the bench for ameobi in the second half. you know what i mean.  :blush: