sunderland

JH

I've only just seen this article from the guardian about mackem racism in the 90's.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/mar/28/racism-football-sol-campbell-garth-crooks

"I am from Newham, one of the most multicultural places in Britain," Campbell said. "The first time I experienced abuse was at Roker Park, it was an old-fashioned ground, and there were pockets of monkey chants around the ground. I felt physically sick, but I was young, I had to keep my focus, and get through it."

Sol Campbell

Classy

MoN has to move on the players who for various reasons will never again be seriously considered first team material. I think thatll be part of his remit.

Ferrinstance:

Bramble

Angeleri (wtf?)

McCartney (no interest in football ala Thomas Butler so say my WHU marras)

Elmohamady (not good enuff atm? poss loan to championship?)

Gardner (homesick?)

Gordon (contract? wages too high?)

Bridge (no interest in football? wages too high?)

Kyrgiakos (not good enuff?)

Plus theres some who would benefit from a season in the Championship as theyll never get enough games to learn in the PL at the moment.

Ferrinstance:

Ji

Whickham

Elmohamady

Meyler

Surely not :lol:

Now its conspiracy time over on RTG. We are stealing the mackems air-time on SKY and ESPN and getting loadsa-money for it.

You know whenever I feel down or depressed, or the sun isnt shining on my life. I simply got to RTG and have a bloody good giggle.

Now its conspiracy time over on RTG. We are stealing the mackems air-time on SKY and ESPN and getting loadsa-money for it.

You know whenever I feel down or depressed, or the sun isnt shining on my life. I simply got to RTG and have a bloody good giggle.

It'll be worse when the actual figures come out.  We should get about £5m more in prize money than them plus all the extra money from being on TV much more often.  We could end up £10m better off than them which will make their heads explode.

To be fair if you've got players like Ben Arfa and Cisse doing things with a ball in the ways that they have this season. People are going to want to see that on TV. Unless you like seeing SunderCatts scything through players whilst wes brown punts it up to some loanee who can't wait to get away then yeah they'd have a point.

the real goal of the season is Frazier Campbell v Norwich NOT Cisse v Chelsea. Here is why:

I loves Campbell's against Norwich at home! You know he meant that anarl, whereas Cisse's was potentially unintended..

what, he just twatted the ball up chelsea's end for no reason?

Sometimes players do just boot the ball in an effort to waste a bit more time. The fact he hoofed it and started jogging away then realised it went in when the fans started going nuts would suggest to me it was nothing more than a hopeful hoof to waste a bit time… best this season, if he intended it

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=698360&page=3#ixzz1uEFRs1C9

Newcastle probably also gets more legit/legal viewers of programmes than Sunderland. All they talk about on RTG (when it's televised) is which stream they're watching.

No-brainer to televise our stuff on a regular bases.

Tbf we'd probably get that too if this forum was as disgustingly moderated as that. :lol:

Very moving thread on RTG about from a fan who thinks this Sunday will be the last time he ever watches Sunderland. Puts things into perspective, poor bloke.

Link? went to look myself but as they start a thread every time they blink...

Edit - found it at the top :lol:

That has to be the oddest theory i've read so far like, "He was jogging away" :lol:

Well yeah, because he didn't know if it was going in or not, it doesn't mean it was lucky ffs. Would have looked like a bit of a twat if he'd whipped his shirt off and started fist pumping the moment it left his boot only for it to crash off the bar or post.

Very moving thread on RTG about from a fan who thinks this Sunday will be the last time he ever watches Sunderland. Puts things into perspective, poor bloke.

Link? went to look myself but as they start a thread every time they blink...

On my phone mate, Caulkin has just retweeted someone about it though. Really moving to be honest.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there a point of humour in that thread that i'm missing here?

Nah, not everything is ridiculous. Looks like the poor fella won't live to see the Sunderland match after the one on Sunday. I didn't get emotional or anything, but I really related to his words about supporting the club he loves. Sunderland or not, we all love our teams, it's just a bit of fun rivalry to me. Such a shame for the fella like.

Is there a point of humour in that thread that i'm missing here?

eh ?

People usually post links to RTG for a giggle, and as there was no explanation, just a link, it caught me off guard I suppose as I was expecting some daft reveal halfway through the thread or something.

Really sad to read anyway.

Kinda sad that so many of them feel the need to put FTM in their posts to him.

He signs his own post off with it. Regardless, really sad to read, must be awful knowing that that is your last football match, I mean fucking hell most of us whinge about the fact we've now got to wait 3 months to go back. :sad: