sunderland

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Although Wireside does his wumming act, you can tell he's obviously enraged at the fact we have good players. :lol:

'Mags in Tenerife'...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12796581&postcount=1

"Just got back from Tenerife and couldn't believe me eye's, Went over to shake 3 lads in French shirt hands and couldn't believe it when i heard them talk. Told them they were sad and they just said they have no interest in England."

:lol:

"Look at me, I've been on holiday".

Pathetic.

'Mags in Tenerife'...

"Just got back from Tenerife and couldn't believe me eye's, Went over to shake 3 lads in French shirt hands and couldn't believe it when i heard them talk. Told them they were sad and they just said they have no interest in England."

Who the fuck goes over to randomly shake someone's hand without speaking to them first? :lol:

'Mags in Tenerife'...

Who the f*** goes over to randomly shake someone's hand without speaking to them first? :lol:

It's their class. Obviously.

Complete spackems, that's who.

'Three lads in French shirt, they'll speak English  :crazy2:'

mackems speak English?

Complete spackems, that's who.

'Three lads in French shirt, they'll speak English  :crazy2:'

or it could all be a lie ?

Yep.

'Mags in Tenerife'...

Who the f*** goes over to randomly shake someone's hand without speaking to them first? :lol:

It's their class. Obviously.

It's the behaviour of an oddball :lol:

Was just about to post what a pack of lies!  :fool:

it happens all the time on rtg "i've a mag mate who's gutted he was brought up a mag, thinks we are the best fans in the world and reckons they'll sell all their best players this summer even though they're all crap. he reckons nufc employ people to go round the streets before the games with cattle prods forcing folk into the ground and he admits the only reason catts isn't in the england squad is because of the bias against us mackems....and mackems isn't an insult and never has been....oh no it isn't"

Had a bit of a debate about McClean today at work. I said that he was overrated and I got berated for saying so...(by Liverpool fans).

It's too early to say his true potential - but he has made a decent start.  Not sure its worth the jizzfest

Had a bit of a debate about McClean today at work. I said that he was overrated and I got berated for saying so...(by Liverpool fans).

It's too early to say his true potential - but he has made a decent start.  Not sure its worth the jizzfest

I just simply mentioned that the hype surrounding him was much too great (hence why I think he's overrated atm) but my workmates were having none of it.

I just simply mentioned that the hype surrounding him was much too great (hence why I think he's overrated atm) but my workmates were having none of it.

I meant their jizzfest btw - not yours

Guest Roger Kint

We'd of pushed a whole lot more for 4th if Steven Taylor had stayed fit all season - Fact!

Get fucked with your common sense. mag kernt FTM