sunderland

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's nowhere near as iconic an acronym as FTM.

FTM.

"Iconic"

:yao:

They must be getting confused with our number 9 they LOVE talking about.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/feb2012/5/4/papiss-cisse-with-shola-ameobi-445912336.jpg

He he, which insult came first, SMB or FTM??

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=672147

:idiot2:

interesting post in there that we are apparently pissed off that they have started using SMB to mean sunderland message board, he really should ask why they've adopted the term 'mackem' which had always been  an insult. literally like calling someone a twat then they adopt it as their name.

You can see how it would be iconic for them. They use it all the time, it's part of the fabric of their club, which is why it crops up on things like banners welcoming O' Neill. It's just more evidence of them defining themselves in opposition to us. I only ever hear anyone say SMB in a chant against a former player of theirs or on derby day, when it's relevant.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He he, which insult came first, SMB or FTM??

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=672147

:idiot2:

interesting post in there that we are apparently p*ssed off that they have started using SMB to mean sunderland message board, he really should ask why they've adopted the term 'mackem' which had always been  an insult. literally like calling someone a t*** then they adopt it as their name.

One of them on twitter once told me that 'Geordie' started as an insult.

Err...:lol:

Seems like the macum fans were at it again last night,smashing up trains, buses etc in frenzied martyparty glee.

I remember wireside wetting his pants with excitement because some hard lads he knew turned over a gay bar on their way to SJP last season.

Best warn the local kindergartens and old folks homes to be on their guard this time.

Guest Roger Kint

Seems like the macum fans were at it again last night,smashing up trains, buses etc in frenzied martyparty glee.

I remember wireside wetting his pants with excitement because some hard lads he knew turned over a gay bar on their way to SJP last season.

Best warn the local kindergartens and old folks homes to be on their guard this time.

Some lad kicked a train window through on the way down. Everyone on the train missed the first half at least from what i was told, police held them at Hartlepool until transport was found. Hope the stupid bastard got his head caved in for causing that.

Re the train. They also ripped out all the lighting, some of the roof panels and were urinating in areas not usually designated for such an activity. Most bizarrely they have a thread on the incident and find pulling the lights out "understandable". It must be the new classy thing to do.

Most bizarrely they have a thread on the incident and find pulling the lights out "understandable". It must be the new classy thing to do.

To be fair if I was an deformed inbred twat I would probably want to spend as much time as possible in the dark too.

Guest bimpy474

#safc Lee Cattermole and Nicklas Bendtner have been charged with criminal damage after cars were allegedly vandalised near St James Park

Sunderland's a classy club.

Had my car vandalised by local scut bags kids a while back, for some reason to have it scratched by millionaire footballers i think would be worse, what a pair of complete arseholes.

#safc Lee Cattermole and Nicklas Bendtner have been charged with criminal damage after cars were allegedly vandalised near St James Park

Sunderland's a classy club.

Cattermole's the captain of that proud football club isn't he ?

It's little wonder their fans enjoy smashing up public transport systems when he's their role model.