sunderland

JH

They have waited a season to long to try and get Agbonlahor in I reckon. If he was ever going to leave Villa then the last campaign would be have been the one. Selling players left right and centre and with one of the most uninspirational managers their likely to have for some time.

They have a promising manager in now and that muppet Darren Bent has been harping on about how he's looking forward to pairing up with this season under Lambert.

Would not suprise me if they go for somone like Kevin Doyle or Holt.

Might be missing something, but how did we sell players left right and centre last year?

Young went because Man United wanted him. Downing went because he's a weaselesque rat-faced cunt. Beyond that?

Guest johnson293

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Swapping Demba Ba for Luke De Jong is akin to swapping Kelly Brook for Vanessa Feltz. Please do it Pardwho. #safc #nufc #FTM

:lol:

This is where De Jong, who the mackems have all rated for a while now, gradually deteriorates in their mind until he's a shit Emile Heskey.  Should Demba look like he'll be leaving then obviously the reverse will apply to him until he's the equivalent of a Messi/Pele/Maradona hybrid.

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Swapping Demba Ba for Luke De Jong is akin to swapping Kelly Brook for Vanessa Feltz. Please do it Pardwho. #safc #nufc #FTM

I gather 78 is his date of birth so that would make him 34.

A 34 year old man with kids who spends his time arguing on the internet about football...what a winner! Not to mention he's the most obsessed fan I've ever seen, just a shame his obsession  is with us and not his own club :lol:

Just luuking at their de jong thread :shifty: .... Fuckin hell, midds needs a knighthood for hanging round on there, either that or needs his head checked :p could not be fucked trying to talk sense into them

Looking back through the last page or so, that Magedia thing has really made me laugh.  I'm pretty sure Sir Ricky made that up to take the piss and now some of them actually use it man, hilarious  :lol:

Agreed about Ba, if he goes he will be made out to be the best thing since Thundercats ffs.  Their self-delusional capabilities are quite astounding, they just positively reinforce it constantly until it's said enough times that it becomes fact.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

Nolan is better than Cabaye - The stats show this very,very,very clearly

:shifty:

Guest bimpy474

FTM ‏@Masterplan_1978

I gather 78 is his date of birth so that would make him 34.

A 34 year old man with kids who spends his time arguing on the internet about football...what a winner! Not to mention he's the most obsessed fan I've ever seen, just a shame his obsession  is with us and not his own club :lol:

Oi i'm 41 with two kids and a fat Mrs.....whats wrong with that, you young disrepectful bumface.

:D

Not one of the players sang it the other night so I made a point of watching again tonight, again none of the players sang it.

Any reason you reckon? I know not all of our players always join in when singing God save the Queen just seems a bit strange than none of the Spaniards opened their mouths?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=710324#ixzz1yEjE1kFn

:lol: :lol: Weapon