sunderland

JH

Thick cunt

Why the fuck would i want to be in a competition what no fucker even cares about ? Its worse than the carling cup you dopey lookin mag fucker

I would love to smash your face in . Come on here just to wind people up you soft fucker

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=720830&page=16#ixzz23E3LA0C2

Fkn Hell  :lol: :lol:

Keep reading that thread, what a fucking bitter cunt that lad is :lol: :lol: :lol:

'The mags I know are much worse than the Sunderland fans mate, they proper hate us, hate the city, the people etc.'

then..

'I hate you dopey mags that much i wont be posting on this thread any more as some meaningless cup qualification is laughable'

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

As a side issue it really irritates me that MON wears football boots on the touchline. Put a suit on ya scruffy tramp.

Guest johnson293

Times saying wolves want 20m for fletcher

:yao:

Do it mong, please

In a transfer market where Sunderland have recently received fees of £24m for Bent and £20m for Henderson can they really complain when Wolves hold out for, and demand top money for their best player?

Karma is a bitch!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'm at ponteland airport now and haven't seen a single sun'lun shirt, loads of toon tops, but no SAFC family.

I'm really disappointed

I'm at ponteland airport now and haven't seen a single sun'lun shirt, loads of toon tops, but no SAFC family.

I'm really disappointed

Im sure one half-a-heed family will turn up in full colours.