sunderland

JH

Optimistic points target for the season.

I have a feeling they may do well, for a season or two, maybe even flirt with europe. As players, fans chairmen will listen to his blarney bullshit for a while. its when people become tired of his tripe, and lots more money is needed to get fresh people in to listen to him again, that things will go very wrong very quickly.

I have a feeling they may do well, for a season or two, maybe even flirt with europe. As players, fans chairmen will listen to his blarney bullshit for a while. its when people become tired of his tripe, and lots more money is needed to get fresh people in to listen to him again, that things will go very wrong very quickly.

Might aswell just gan support them down the road mackem kernnnnnt.  :p

i don't. lower mid table and looking over their shoulders. honestly can't see them getting in enough quality to significantly improve on last season.

I can't see them near the European spots, they have an average squad with no decent strikers and if Sessegnon goes they don't have that much in terms of creating chances either. They wont get relegated because Mon will have them well set up and well motivated, but I think they will end up around about mid table.

a mackem mate once said his target for the season was simply to finish on positive GD.  He got laughed at by both Newcastle fans and his fellow ST holders for such a shit target.  However, having looked, they're yet to achieve it since they came back up  :lol:

2011/12  -  -1

2010/11  -  -11

2009/10  -  -8

2008/09  -  -20

2007/08  -  -23

I honestly see them struggling a bit. I cannot see where the goals will come from. Bendtner actually looked useful towards the end and they lost him. I'm not convinced by Campbell either. They have a decent midfield that can hold their own and Sess is a good player. Their defense is poor and could be even worse if Brown and O'Shea struggle with injuries.

They're complaining our players have higher ratings than theirs on FIFA 13 :lol:

80+ dribbling, 85+ shot power, 70+ finishing and long shots, 75+ heading and jumping 80+ strength and aggression, 75+ crossing. To be fair his weak foot deserves to be poor

As for Colback about 85 short passing

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=722009&page=2#ixzz23c4mkdtI

On about McClean  :lol: fuck me, he's pretty mediocre.  Not one of the best wide players in the league outside the Sky 4!

75+ crossing  :lol: he rarely beats the first man.

I said a while back that as soon as they get anything to do with their club that's above mediocre they will exaggerate and make out that it's f***ing amazing, they're doing this exact thing with McClean.

Such an average, average player.

Bit harsh, he's only 23, just broken in to the first team, has produced some classy displays and faded towards the back end of the season. I think he's showed a lot of promise and with the right coaching in certain areas could do very well for himself. Far better than the mackems anyways. Got a lot of things going for him.

I said a while back that as soon as they get anything to do with their club that's above mediocre they will exaggerate and make out that it's f***ing amazing, they're doing this exact thing with McClean.

Next Messi marra FTM

Bit harsh, he's only 23, just broken in to the first team, has produced some classy displays and faded towards the back end of the season. I think he's showed a lot of promise and with the right coaching in certain areas could do very well for himself. Far better than the mackems anyways. Got a lot of things going for him.

Of course.