sunderland

JH

if its owt like last time, I think they will s*** shemselves as soon as they run out. get at them from the off.

btw- they are f***ing dreadful :lol:

I can't wait for that game and I hope that we do get at them from the off.  I think the best they can hope for is a point and I don't see them getting that with the two we should have playing for us up front.

If Tiote plays like he did against Man United I'm confident, if he has an off day we'll struggle. Same goes for Cabaye. We need to match their energy in the centre of the park. My only real worry for them is McLean and Larsson on the wings, Simpson will get his arse torn out by either of them and we're going to need Jonas to help out Santon.

No injuries or suspensions I fully expect we'll go for the same starting XI we did against Man United, with Cisse in for Shola.

If Tiote plays like he did against Man United I'm confident, if he has an off day we'll struggle. Same goes for Cabaye. We need to match their energy in the centre of the park. My only real worry for them is McLean and Larsson on the wings, Simpson will get his arse torn out by either of them and we're going to need Jonas to help out Santon.

No injuries or suspensions I fully expect we'll go for the same starting XI we did against Man United, with Cisse in for Shola.

No he wont.

No he wont.

mcclean is a very good player. him and sess are all i worry about

McClean is more of a threat to Williamson the way he cuts inside and likes a pop at goal.

McClean's crossing isn't all that imo.

disagree tbh, seen him put quite a few good deliveries in. hopefully simpson has pace on him

McClean is more of a threat to Williamson the way he cuts inside and likes a pop at goal.

disagree tbh, seen him put quite a few good deliveries in. hopefully simpson has pace on him

No accuracy in his crosses, just get in front of the fullback and ping it in, goes anywhere. 1000% times more dangerous when he cuts insider and will be running at Williamson who is a fuking clown in those situations.

Glad we've got the Wolves match as a warm-up tbh. Tiote in particular anyways seems to be off the pace when he comes back into our team.

No accuracy in his crosses, just get in front of the fullback and ping it in, goes anywhere. 1000% times more dangerous when he cuts insider and will be running at Williamson who is a fuking clown in those situations.

meh, have to agree to disagree. far more accuracy than our players have in any case (not saying your saying opposite). hope you're right in any case

Simpson will get his arse torn.

This crap gets spouted before every fucking game. It's McClean and Larsson, hardly Ryan Giggs in his pomp.

Glad we've got the Wolves match as a warm-up tbh. Tiote in particular anyways seems to be off the pace when he comes back into our team.

He usually comes back after a lack of games, he's been playing so will be ok.

Simpson will get his arse torn.

This crap gets spouted before every f***ing game. It's McClean and Larsson, hardly Ryan Giggs in his pomp.

Aye. One was playing in a struggling relegation team last season and the other at a level about the same as the Unibond.

Hardworking players but not even top end Premiership never mind world beaters.

Delightful draw.

Even if they beat a half decent Everton side, the other three sides would in all likelihood be Chelsea, Spurs and Racistpool.

Delightful draw.

Even if they beat a half decent Everton side, the other three sides would in all likelihood be Chelsea, Spurs and Racistpool.

would be fun to watchy thier luck run out on cup final day against a rampant spurs.

Delightful draw.

would be fun to watchy thier luck run out on cup final day against a rampant spurs.

Nah, that would still mean European qualification for the scruffs.

Guest bimpy474

Delightful draw.

Aye, the madness of the rules, a team which can have an easy draw and get into Europe as a loser, yet a team can finish 6th in the league and not.

Delightful draw.

Aye, the madness of the rules, a team which can have an easy draw and get into Europe as a loser, yet a team can finish 6th in the league and not.

like us in 98.

If they got into Europe, it'd be interesting to see how many would turn up to a Thursday night televised game against FC Minge of Slovakia. The carrier bags blowing around the centre circle would probably outnumber them.