sunderland

JH

So there's two amenities which have been emblazoned with Sunderland "celebs/businessmen".

Why no "Wearside Jack museum"?

There is, but when you put the postcode into the sat-nav, you get to the destination only to find a derelict house in Pennywell. Then the sat-nav voice pipes up "I see you are still having no luck finding me..."

:lol: :lol: brilliant!

So there's two amenities which have been emblazoned with Sunderland "celebs/businessmen".

Why no "Wearside Jack museum"?

There is, but when you put the postcode into the sat-nav, you get to the destination only to find a derelict house in Pennywell. Then the sat-nav voice pipes up "I see you are still having no luck finding me..."

Outstanding :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=734411

This is a very confusingly entertaining read. The thread begins with (as far as I can tell) a fan who admits to have only been to two games, having a go at the fans who don't go to games and yet still give their opinion on players. It then shifts gradually into whether or not Fletcher is reminiscent of Eric Cantona. It's like someone decided to take all the main ingredients that make up RTG, hypocracy, delusion and nonsense and crammed them all into one thread.

Is theer another place on the planet that ,on a dialy basis, plucks a current player and one random good player from history with no link whatsoever to thier club or said player- then compares the two as if it matters.? :lol:

I was playing 'Fifa 13' last night. I was doing the skills section as Hatem Ben Arfa. When I was practising penalties I noticed the wall behind the goal had the NUFC crest and graffiti which said "SMB".  ;D

The same thing was on an earlier version of 'Fifa'.

Aye, FIFA 12.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=734411

This is a very confusingly entertaining read. The thread begins with (as far as I can tell) a fan who admits to have only been to two games, having a go at the fans who don't go to games and yet still give their opinion on players. It then shifts gradually into whether or not Fletcher is reminiscent of Eric Cantona. It's like someone decided to take all the main ingredients that make up RTG, hypocracy, delusion and nonsense and crammed them all into one thread.

fucking hell

Guest firetotheworks

They're that annoying little shit on the back of Jabba the Hut's back just latching onto other teams, hoping that an affiliation will be salvation from their eternal, meagre existence.

They're that annoying little shit on the back of Jabba the Hut's back just latching onto other teams, hoping that an affiliation will be salvation from their eternal, meagre existence.

The irony being that they've pyschologically latched onto us and can't separate the fortunes of the two teams.