sunderland

JH

Bit shocked to realise Phil K is a mackem.  Feel a bit like how I did the first time I saw the twist in The Usual Suspects.

he is? Hasn't he racked up loads of posts on here and acted like an NUFC fan?

:lol: Sorry, I just mean that Masterplan patter is exactly like Phil K's.  Sorry I mean EXACTLY like PHIL K's.

Bit shocked to realise Phil K is a mackem.  Feel a bit like how I did the first time I saw the twist in The Usual Suspects.

he is? Hasn't he racked up loads of posts on here and acted like an NUFC fan?

:lol: Sorry, I just mean that Masterplan patter is exactly like Phil K's.  Sorry I mean EXACTLY like PHIL K's.

ah, that works. :lol: would have been quite hurt if he really was

I reckon more single parent mothers probably produces more gay lads

That forum is so good, man :lol:

I think although that probably has no basis in fact, it's probably the most intelligent post in that thread.

Apparently they're setting up a link with Lierse in Belgium.

Egyptian owned club. Means they can have first dibs on all the next El-Mohammadys. :fwap:

And we can call MON Lierse to our hearts content to piss Wireside off!!

I reckon more single parent mothers probably produces more gay lads

That forum is so good, man :lol:

Yeah, there is no evidence to back this up. It has been theorised that a lack of a male role model at home or in day to day life could result in homosexuality in men but various studies have never came to that conclusion. Also it does not explain gay females, especially when you consider that in a majority of cases a father will not gain primary/sole custody of a child.

The nearest way of explaining it is biologically, with gay people tending to have more hormones of the opposite sex than what is normal, however again that is not conclusive and does not explain bi-sexual people.

@MsiDouglas: Late Friday night but hopefully worth it when you see The Journal tomorrow. Jam-packed with sport - front & back!

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Will you saying Fletcher was 12 PLUS add ONS tomorrow, Mark? Just wondering like?!!!

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 You've completely lost me.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Do you really want me to being up articles written by YOU, stating how it was 12m PLUS add ons?

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 'Being up'? Think you've been on the ales mate. Have a good one.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Nobody likes someone that TOTALLY denies what they have written. I will ask you again..do you want me to bring the article up?

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas £15m in this article you claim, Mark. http://t.co/NraakMW5.  Are you calling O'Neill a liar, Mark?

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 Who rattled your cage?! Quibbling over an article written in Aug. It's Friday night, go out & have some fun.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas You've lied in a article you written, Mark. This is not what NE fans want, it's shocking journalism. I'm out at 11am tomorrow.

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 Ask Jez Moxey how much it was.He says more than #safc say. Club policy is not to say owt. Bigger things to worry about pal

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas You really need to watch SAFC TV tonight, Mark. MON has said the EXACT fee we paid, unless you're accusing him of lying.....

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 I'll get right on it! No seriously, I will. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas I look forward to more LIES from yourself next summer. Sort it out, Mark. Your not doing local newspapers any favours.

@MickLew: @MsiDouglas @masterplan_1978 #lol u must get loads of stick over pointless stuff

@MsiDouglas: @MickLew Few this pointless

@mattsafc: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas dear me, journalists quote what they are informed. MoN has stated it was 12 in total but no need to be a nob

@Masterplan_1978: @mattsafc @msidouglas Journalists like Douglas know fuck all and he has made up this fee all summer. He should try doing proper journalism.

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @mattsafc By proper journalism you mean unquestioning acceptance of club statements like you, presumably? #ADDON-GATE

@mattsafc: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas well he rights for one of the biggest north east papers. I'd imagine he studied journalism for some time too.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Are you accusing MON of lying, Mark? Yes or no? Stop avoiding the question.

@Inkorpor8ed86: @mattsafc @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas the article youve posted say it believes the club wanted more, not at any point does it state as fact

@LukeEdwardsTele: @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas another satisfied reader! If you're talking about Fletcher, the fee was £12m. Fact!

@Masterplan_1978: @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas Well said Luke. Mark, however has spend all summer telling anyone who would listen that it was £15m

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @lukeedwardstele Like here, when I said it was £12m? http://t.co/NPX8OcFE

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas @lukeedwardstele Hang on.....so you've done stating £15m AND £12m, fucking hell Mark, you're covering a few bases here.

@LukeEdwardsTele: @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas no he hasn't. He said it was £12m. However, Wolves have constantly said it was £14m. To save face I think!

@Masterplan_1978: @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas No he hasn't, he clearly wrote an article saying SAFC would pay £15m and then another saying £12m. Unbelievable

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 @lukeedwardstele @msidouglas get a fuckin grip man ya making ya self look like a tit. Who gives a fuk u bell

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Press unfollow, it's not hard you thick cunt.

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 don't you realise how pathetic you look?

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Like I give a fuck what a fucking soft cunt like you thinks.

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 dear oh dear. The man hiding behind a keyboard. Get a fuckin grip of yourself man

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Only one person acting the big lad here....

@mdotmac: @MsiDouglas @masterplan_1978 whether it was £12m or £14m is by the by now. We finally have a proper replacement for bent. #safc

@MsiDouglas: @mdotmac @masterplan_1978 Finally, a voice of sanity! Thanks Mark. I was one of those who always said he was good value BTW...

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas @mdotmac You said £15m, Mark, stop backtracking. I'm looking forward to you pulling MON up on the £12m and NO ADD ON comments...

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Why have you lied about the fee all summer, Mark? Is it to lick up to your mag friends at Thompson House?

@saj1371: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas How does a discrepancy over how much SAFC paid for a player have any bearing on NUFC? #magedia

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @mdotmac I'm just enjoying the use of CAPITALS to emphasise how MAD you are about ADD ONS.

What a sad, sad man.

I hope that relevant agencies are monitoring this weirdo. His behaviour is strange, insane and possibly dangerous.

Is he safe to be walking the streets?