sunderland

JH

Guest Wally_McFool

Kenny Wharton

Petition to rename the East Stand "The Wharton End"?

Young Kenny once sat on the ball during a game against Luton  anarl.

A far more memorable and legendary event  than what the Irish beanpole ever did for Sunlun.  :cool:

Didn't they shine massive lights from the ground into the sky for a while when it was first built? Or have I just made that up?

If the lights spelt out FTM in the sky you are probably right.

Wireside got changed into a tracksuit in a phonebox when he saw it.

:thup: :D

After looking on Wiki, it claims that Quinn scored 29 Premier League goals for Sunderland in 5 seasons.

Here is a selection of our players with similar totals who have played in the last 30 years.

Laurent Robert

Kieron Dyer

Obafemi Martins

Gary Speed

Kenny Wharton

Neil McDonald

Ba is over half way there in two thirds of a season :lol:

After looking on Wiki, it claims that Quinn scored 29 Premier League goals for Sunderland in 5 seasons.

Here is a selection of our players with similar totals who have played in the last 30 years.

Laurent Robert

Kieron Dyer

Obafemi Martins

Gary Speed

Kenny Wharton

Neil McDonald

Ba is over half way there in two thirds of a season :lol:

:aww:

Really don't get why people feel the need to make videos like that.

I mean can tell he's a few short but still, how is it a good idea?

and more importantly, why did I watch all of it?

That was my first thought too (although I only got through about 20 seconds.) Does anyone on here do this stuff? Genuine question btw.

This one is alright mind...

4-0 AC Milan VS Arsenal UEFA champions league commentary + highlights

Kenny Wharton

A far more memorable and legendary event  than what the Irish beanpole ever did for Sunlun.  :cool:

Kenny used to pay into the Popular and get into the Leazes by squeezing through the fence when the copper at the front looked away.

Kenny Wharton

Kenny used to pay into the Popular and get into the Leazes by squeezing through the fence when the copper at the front looked away.

i used to do that from the a wing paddock to get into the gallowgate, sometimes making it all the way from the E wing.

Kenny Wharton

i used to do that from the a wing paddock to get into the gallowgate, sometimes making it all the way from the E wing.

hey ive seen you btw?

ok it was 30 years ago when you were slim.  we used to do it aswell, there was some of the gaps in that fence were far too wide, piece of piss for a skinny 15 year old. tho there was one game when a kid got impaled on the spikes, i think between the  e-wing and centrepaddock.

Kenny Wharton

hey ive seen you btw?

ok it was 30 years ago when you were slim.  we used to do it aswell, there was some of the gaps in that fence were far too wide, piece of p*ss for a skinny 15 year old. tho there was one game when a kid got impaled on the spikes, i think between the  e-wing and centrepaddock.

also used to try to get into the seats..

Kenny Wharton

hey ive seen you btw?

ok it was 30 years ago when you were slim.  we used to do it aswell, there was some of the gaps in that fence were far too wide, piece of p*ss for a skinny 15 year old. tho there was one game when a kid got impaled on the spikes, i think between the  e-wing and centrepaddock.

there was secret passage ways in the old west stand you know, led to all sorts of mysteriuos places, but easy to get up to the seats. not always easy to get a seat once there tho.

Kenny Wharton

hey ive seen you btw?

there was secret passage ways in the old west stand you know, led to all sorts of mysteriuos places, but easy to get up to the seats. not always easy to get a seat once there tho.

the top corners were often empty but if a steward saw a teenage scrote up there he'd come up wanting to see tickets. never kicked you out though just put you back in the paddocks.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=676003

As good as they were against Arsenal? You mean having 0 shots on target and less possession than a team currently in crisis.

I'll admit I haven't watched much football lately but I saw their match and Arsenal pretty much beat themselves. Struggling to see why they think they played so well :/