sunderland

JH

The emotional blackmail is canny ridiculous at times but you have to be a bit of a cockend to not just stick a f***ing poppy on in an event like this, it's a symbol of remembrance for British soldiers who have died at war (most of which who had little choice) not a symbol of war itself, just the deaths of people. All not wearing one does is make an invalid political statement that doesn't need to be made.

not just british soldiers, commonwealth soldiers are included if resident in the UK, not sure about the many poles and czechs who stayed over here.

Didn't watch today, but Sessegnon has been abysmal so far this season. I'm not sure this current forward role suits him, he has real trouble getting involved.

Yeah, an impact player no longer having any impact whatsoever.

Keep the faith marras. In MON I trust. He just needs time. Lots of it.

OK, we may need to drop a division or two, but Marty WILL get it right, he's a top manager and by then it will be his squad not the Geordie Bassa's - cos we all knew that was the worst squad we'd ever had, didn't we ? Nor did we set the transfer window alight during Bruce's time here as the Mag loving media would have you believe, did we ?

To many bed wetters, happy clappers, dimwits and closet mags around at the moment, why don't you all fuck off and support Parpoo and his jammy fuckers up at the wongadome.

Anyway our flair players are definitely going to click next week and our luck will turn. If we beat Reading we'll be in the top four and with Marty's top six finishes and JOS's and Wes's European medals we'll be just fine. Oh and we'll definitely dick the mags next season - roll on derby day !

Keep the faith. 1-9. STHT. FTM.

Keep the faith marras. In MON I trust. He just needs time. Lots of it.

OK, we may need to drop a division or two, but Marty WILL get it right, he's a top manager and by then it will be his squad not the Geordie Bassa's - cos we all knew that was the worst squad we'd ever had, didn't we ? Nor did we set the transfer window alight during Bruce's time here as the Mag loving media would have you believe, did we ?

To many bed wetters, happy clappers, dimwits and closet mags around at the moment, why don't you all f*** off and support Parpoo and his jammy fuckers up at the wongadome.

Anyway our flair players are definitely going to click next week and our luck will turn. If we beat Reading we'll be in the top four and with Marty's top six finishes and JOS's and Wes's European medals we'll be just fine. Oh and we'll definitely dick the mags next season - roll on derby day !

Keep the faith. 1-9. STHT. FTM.

http://i.imgur.com/jPccG.jpg

I cant see them going down, they may struggle a little but I just cant see it.

mmm... thought even before the season started they'd be in the relegation mix and so it's turned out. They're lucky to have their present points total and QPR and Reading aren't dead yet.

Overall I think they will stay up -just - but they really are quite appalling.

I think QPR will sort themselves out in the end. They're in real trouble imo. Reading and Southampton will go, think the last place is open with the likes of QPR, Norwich, Villa and Sunderland.

I think Villa have shown enough in recent weeks that they'll steer clear of serious trouble. Even QPR have shown a few signs of small improvement IMO.

I've always thought Sunderland would be OK due to how many teams there are down there but they need to improve, and fast. If yesterday is them being "outstanding" (O'Neill, M. (2012)) then I worry for them.

Guest bimpy474

Something i've never got. Why do fans do the "its not his team thing".

I get it when a manager first takes over, but nearly 100% of the time a new manager doesn't go and buy 11 new players. A new manager always keeps the majority of the squad he inherits.

Its just a line to justify doing poorly, especially after this amount of time and transfer windows in Artie Tramp's tenure.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I think McClean forgot the 210,000 Irishmen who also fought in the war, 35,000 of whom never came home. Then in ww2 over 100,000 from both sides of the border fought bravely, 7,500 never saw their family again.

I think McClean forgot the 210,000 Irishmen who also fought in the war, 35,000 of whom never came home. Then in ww2 over 100,000 from both sides of the border fought bravely, 7,500 never saw their family again.

More likely to be too ignorant to even know of them.