sunderland

JH

I don't get these email things. Is it something that the owner demands his managers do? Are they sent to ST holders or what?

This email thing means that it's officially the beginning of the end for O'Neill.

It's bizarre, their is quite a few on there saying they have a good manager but a shit team - however wasn't this the best team/squad ever and much better than our lot. Even if a shit team I would expect a so called good manager to manage more than 1 win in 18 (Just burst out laughing thinking about that :))

What makes these fuckers love him so much, what has he fucking achieved for them? - Pards has achieved more for us but I wouldn't say I love him and he's a fucking brilliant manager and if we lose it's because of the team. They are delusional as fuck - mental bastards

I don't get these email things. Is it something that the owner demands his managers do? Are they sent to ST holders or what?

Don't worry Dave i don't get them either, just rechecked my inbox.

I'm called Dave too tbf, maybe its a Dave hate thing.

Don't worry Dave i don't get them either, just rechecked my inbox.

I'm called Dave too tbf, maybe its a Dave hate thing.

:lol:

Worst Premier League player for a while, needs put in his place.

This piece of shit.

Dreadful player, dreadful man.

Hopefully he'll get the firm jaw break he deserves soon enough. I'm not stupid enough to be blind that Sunderland have some good players and virtues but this kids just a grade a dick head. Hopefully sone one will break him in two soon.

To be honest I hate the potato faced twat for a million reasons. His decision not to wear a poppy however isn't one of them.

I find the current poppy fascism a bit bemusing to be honest. If you truly believe that the guys you're remembering tomorrow did lay down their lives for freedom, then surely you can't take issue with someone who exercises that right?

Just to add I'm a currently serving Airman, I don't think there should be any pressure put on people to wear a poppy if they don't wish to do so.

Worst Premier League player for a while, needs put in his place.

This piece of shit.

Dreadful player, dreadful man.

Hopefully he'll get the firm jaw break he deserves soon enough. I'm not stupid enough to be blind that Sunderland have some good players and virtues but this kids just a grade a dick head. Hopefully sone one will break him in two soon.

Would it surprise anyone if he supported the I.R.A  :undecided:

Aye, Bruce did send them as well, so probably a Sunderland thing. When things go sour it's a PR disaster waiting to happen, so needless to say I'm loving it.. :lol:

From what I remember Bruce started it when they were deep in crisis as a way of explaining himself, they never got out of the crisis and he had to keep fucking writing them, I had no idea that Marty was doing it as well.

Aye, Bruce did send them as well, so probably a Sunderland thing. When things go sour it's a PR disaster waiting to happen, so needless to say I'm loving it.. :lol:

From what I remember Bruce started it when they were deep in crisis as a way of explaining himself, they never got out of the crisis and he had to keep fucking writing them, I had no idea that Marty was doing it as well.

On Friday night Radio Newcastle had clips of his press conference and he sounded like a man on the edge tbh  :smug:

To be honest I hate the potato faced twat for a million reasons. His decision not to wear a poppy however isn't one of them.

I find the current poppy fascism a bit bemusing to be honest. If you truly believe that the guys you're remembering tomorrow did lay down their lives for freedom, then surely you can't take issue with someone who exercises that right?

Just to add I'm a currently serving Airman, I don't think there should be any pressure put on people to wear a poppy if they don't wish to do so.

Excellent post.

To be honest I hate the potato faced t*** for a million reasons. His decision not to wear a poppy however isn't one of them.

i've bought 3 poppies, one for me and each of the kids (the Mrs bought her own before hand. my youngest  put hers on her school coat, the eldest put hers on her super dry (they aren't super or dry) and mine is still on the fireplace. the problem is when i bought it i had a night in watching the tele and looking at some on there with their poppies, i was honestly thinking that they are wearing purely to look right instead of for what they are supposed to represent.

To be honest I hate the potato faced t*** for a million reasons. His decision not to wear a poppy however isn't one of them.

Its his probable reason for refusing that's the problem. If he is such a die hard Irish republican he should stop earning a living in England and play football in his beloved Irish Republic. But then again he probably wouldn't want his principles get in the way of making loads of money here by doing that would he? He's a fucking twat for many reasons. This is just another to add to the growing list,

Guest firetotheworks

That's exactly how I see it. I'll wear one, but I don't think there's any need on either side of the argument to try and influence others.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, any non-Brit who disagrees with the actions of the British army in their own homeland should f*** off back home.  :anguish:

Pathetic, mackemish response from some in here.

Hmm, I don't think that was the point being made.

The emotional blackmail is canny ridiculous at times but you have to be a bit of a cockend to not just stick a fucking poppy on in an event like this, it's a symbol of remembrance for British soldiers who have died at war (most of which who had little choice) not a symbol of war itself, just the deaths of people. All not wearing one does is make an invalid political statement that doesn't need to be made.