sunderland

JH

He's  blocked me unfortunately. But f***ing hell, does this not sum them up perfectly

Michael Graham ‏@Capt_Fishpaste

When a club has allowed itself to be almost entirely colonized, does it even have anything left of its own identity? Quite sad really.

Christ, the repressed memories on that forum! 'SundIreland' anybody? They embraced that sh!t like a dog on dropped chips.....

They made a badge did they not?

They had t-shirts anaal. Weirdos.

He's  blocked me unfortunately. But fucking hell, does this not sum them up perfectly

When a club has allowed itself to be almost entirely colonized, does it even have anything left of its own identity? Quite sad really.

From the club who's squad is full of macums of course, and lets not forget they moved from their spiritual home to play in a soulless flat pack (half empty) meccano stadium on an industrial waste land. Roker Park might have been a shithole but at least it was a shithole with an atmsosphere.

Oh and now Danny "I hate Sunderland" Graham!  Do those idiots never learn?  Lee Clark, Chopra, Brucey and not forgetting Lawrie Mac . You couldn't make it up.

He's  blocked me unfortunately. But f***ing hell, does this not sum them up perfectly

Christ, the repressed memories on that forum! 'SundIreland' anybody? They embraced that sh!t like a dog on dropped chips.....

They always make a badge

A quick google found this gem

http://i4.bebo.com/016/11/large/2007/05/16/13/3955659337a4395021842b168492344l.jpg

A quick google found this gem

http://i4.bebo.com/016/11/large/2007/05/16/13/3955659337a4395021842b168492344l.jpg

what the fuck is that?!

From the club who's squad is full of macums of course, and lets not forget they moved from their spiritual home to play in a soulless flat pack (half empty) meccano stadium on an industrial waste land. Roker Park might have been a shithole but at least it was a shithole with an atmsosphere.

Oh and now Danny "I hate Sunderland" Graham!  Do those idiots never learn?  Lee Clark, Chopra, Brucey and not forgetting Lawrie Mac . You couldn't make it up.

That guy honestly made me laugh, he's blocked me and I've never been outwardly abusive, just challenged him on a lot his bullshit. Its just the lowest he could stoop, the last resort of his pathetic NUFc addled mind. His team have signed precisely zero english payers this window

In one mate.

The SoS must be the world's biggest psychiatric ward.

Guest WashyGeordie

http://i46.tinypic.com/15zqfiw.jpg

(With Sissoko/Haidara still to be added)

Yeah..... "colonized"... :lol:

Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4

Is it just me, but are Newcastle becoming a bit of a laughing stock! I wouldn’t wanna be a home grown kid coming through seeing F the influx

Brian Parkin @BrianNUFC

@donhutch4 What right have you got to talk about laughing stocks? You, the Geordie Englishman who played for Sunderland and Scotland! #prick

:lol:

Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4

Is it just me, but are Newcastle becoming a bit of a laughing stock! I wouldn’t wanna be a home grown kid coming through seeing F the influx

Brian Parkin @BrianNUFC

@donhutch4 What right have you got to talk about laughing stocks? You, the Geordie Englishman who played for Sunderland and Scotland! #prick

:lol:

:coolsmiley:

http://file012.bebo.com/10/large/2007/08/18/12/4459054073a5309656923l.gif

that was an unpleasant few years over here while Keane was there Sunderland mentioned as often as Man U or Liverpool by the media and one of the national papers with fan columns for the "big 4" (actually mildly entertaining) and then threw in a Sunderland one for a couple of seasons written by that fanzine editor Martyn McFadden who isn't terribly good at the whole writing bit