sunderland

JH

The Italian, who was recently linked with the managerial vacancy at Reading following Brian McDermott's departure, told BBC Sport on 13 March that he was ready to manage in the top flight.

He said: "I have already proven my ability in League Two and League One, where there are many arrogant and average players and I was able to turn [around] their mentality and help them become better footballers.

"The right place for me is the place that has the ambition and the staff who want to bring in a winning mentality.

"The club needs to have set rules, which for me are discipline, desire, passion, work ethic and a determination to get the right results to make everybody happy, namely the board, the fans and the club's players and staff.

"I believe I am at a stage now where I am a Premier League or Championship manager."

:lol:

The Italian, who was recently linked with the managerial vacancy at Reading following Brian McDermott's departure, told BBC Sport on 13 March that he was ready to manage in the top flight.

He said: "I have already proven my ability in League Two and League One, where there are many arrogant and average players and I was able to turn [around] their mentality and help them become better footballers.

"The right place for me is the place that has the ambition and the staff who want to bring in a winning mentality.

"The club needs to have set rules, which for me are discipline, desire, passion, work ethic and a determination to get the right results to make everybody happy, namely the board, the fans and the club's players and staff.

"I believe I am at a stage now where I am a Premier League or Championship manager."

:lol:

Was just about to post that. He'll be reet at the mackems then. :lol:

Good appointment. Would have had him here.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Animated/Tumbleweed.gif

Not on a wind-up. Think there is a decent chance he will keep them up.

Based on?

I think his passion may transfer to the players who do seem to have stopped caring a bit and think he could keep them up. At best he'll be a short term fix though, he's yet to demonstrate anything managerially speaking.

Based on?

His managerial record and personality, mostly.

Based on?

His managerial record and personality, mostly.

A League One fascist and coward?