sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=679730

"Another spell of Sunderland dominance is just around the corner". :lol:

Christ, when we were dominating it was as a top 4-6 club, their dominance is finishing 16th, 13th & 10th. :lol:

I saw that and couldnt think where they have dominated in the last 40 years.

edit- i accept they managed to justv avoid relegation for a couple of seasons when we were in turmoil.

Guest johnson293

There seems to be a slight difference of opinion between the NUFC statement and that from Northumbria Police.

NUFC saying "one seat broken and few ceiling tiles" while the Police are saying "four seats damaged and toilets defaced"

???

There seems to be a slight difference of opinion between the NUFC statement and that from Northumbria Police.

NUFC saying "one seat broken and few ceiling tiles" while the Police are saying "four seats damaged and toilets defaced"

???

Although I've not seen anything like that in my years of following the Toon away make no mistae about it we probably have some supporters (it only takes one) who would do similar at their place in some kind of sick revenge attack. Its probably best the Club and media don't highlight such events.

ALthough I know the mackems are filthy bastards and would think nowt of doing such a despicable act.

???

Although I've not seen anything like that in my years of following the Toon away make no mistae about it we probably have some supporters (it only takes one) who would do similar at their place in some kind of sick revenge attack. Its probably best the Club and media don't highlight such events.

ALthough I know the mackems are filthy bastards and would think nowt of doing such a despicable act.

toilets defaced probably just means they wrote "FTM" all over them

i dont believe the shit story tbh

???

toilets defaced probably just means they wrote "FTM" all over them

i dont believe the s*** story tbh

aye, load of s****

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=679730

"Another spell of Sunderland dominance is just around the corner". :lol:

Christ, when we were dominating it was as a top 4-6 club, their dominance is finishing 16th, 13th & 10th. :lol:

I saw that and couldnt think where they have dominated in the last 40 years.

edit- i accept they managed to justv avoid relegation for a couple of seasons when we were in turmoil.

They were 7th twice (we finished 11th both times) in 1999/00 and 2000/01, that's as good as it's got for them Premier League-wise.

The next season we finished 4th and they finished 17th.

O'Neills accusations of ref tampering, surely have to be investigated by the F.A..

If any member of Newcastles staff has tried to influence the referee and assistants, the authorities should slam them. On the other hand if O'Neill has come out with out-right lies at that press conference, he has marred the reputation of the referee the assistants and NUFC. If so the F.A. should come throw the book at him.

O'Neills accusations of ref tampering, surely have to be investigated by the F.A..

If any member of Newcastles staff has tried to influence the referee and assistants, the authorities should slam them. On the other hand if O'Neill has come out with out-right lies at that press conference, he has marred the reputation of the referee the assistants and NUFC. If so the F.A. should come throw the book at him.

but hes everybodys favourite little Irishman who has the gift of the articulate Blarney :cheesy:

Some of the stuff on RTG is pathetic, the scum that seem to be more interested in having a fight than watching football. Obviously there are toon fans that are the same, but at least on here those doylems aren't allowed to spout their shit over an over.

Good grief, the extremely low levels of decency amongst the mackem support is quite frankly a disgrace (but probably unsurprising).

I feel sorry for their remaining decent fans although it seems that they are now badly outnumbered by the scum element.

Sunderland was once a famous shipbuilding city with a proud football club, nowadays it's seen as a bit of a wilderness populated by heathens and the club is starting to reflect that sadly.

Some of the stuff on RTG is pathetic, the scum that seem to be more interested in having a fight than watching football. Obviously there are toon fans that are the same, but at least on here those doylems aren't allowed to spout their shit over an over.

Yeah, I know Newcastle fans like that, although a lot of it is clearly posturing.

Even SAF would get punished for those sorts of stories so I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't punished or warned about future conduct.

We would already know by now if one of our staff members tried to influence the referee, it's obvious it didn't happen and the FA won't be too happy about the possibility of one of their members being corrupt.

Even SAF would get punished for those sorts of stories so I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't punished or warned about future conduct.

We would already know by now if one of our staff members tried to influence the referee, it's obverse it didn't happen and the FA won't be too happy about the possibility of one of their members being corrupt.

How, man?

Guest Stephen927

Smearing shit on walls ... Mackems think they're part of an Irish hunger strike or something, the thick twats?

Guest johnson293

Smearing shit on walls ... Mackems think they're part of an Irish hunger strike or something, the thick twats?

Or This Man...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1oI3DRqnKAE/TeC8u-0Wc-I/AAAAAAAAEFo/XseSFalEPNc/s1600/david-charlton-pic-itv-251306390.jpg

EDIT: Actually, he's probably the Culprit, he was from Washington, wasn't he? Near enough!  ;D