sunderland

JH

I think Frazier Campbell's behaviour was even worse than O'Neill or Cattermole's on the day.

For a professional player to so openly goad opposition supporters trying to provoke a reaction would be a disgrace at any game, but in such a highly charged atmosphere which is difficult enough for police and match officials to control it was quite unbelievable.

Smearing shit on walls ... Mackems think they're part of an Irish hunger strike or something, the thick twats?

Or This Man...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1oI3DRqnKAE/TeC8u-0Wc-I/AAAAAAAAEFo/XseSFalEPNc/s1600/david-charlton-pic-itv-251306390.jpg

EDIT: Actually, he's probably the Culprit, he was from Washington, wasn't he? Near enough!  ;D

I thought James Mclean was Irish tbh.

Smearing shit on walls ... Mackems think they're part of an Irish hunger strike or something, the thick twats?

Or This Man...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1oI3DRqnKAE/TeC8u-0Wc-I/AAAAAAAAEFo/XseSFalEPNc/s1600/david-charlton-pic-itv-251306390.jpg

EDIT: Actually, he's probably the Culprit, he was from Washington, wasn't he? Near enough!  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Guest johnson293

Or This Man...

:spit:

Brilliant... knew he looked like someone  ;D

Good grief, the extremely low levels of decency amongst the mackem support is quite frankly a disgrace (but probably unsurprising).

I feel sorry for their remaining decent fans although it seems that they are now badly outnumbered by the scum element.

Sunderland was once a famous shipbuilding city with a proud football club, nowadays it's seen as a bit of a wilderness populated by heathens and the club is starting to reflect that sadly.

There are some decent fans, I know a few myself but like you've said, they seem to be really outnumbered by a lot of dim-witted twats.

Or This Man...

Can't believe the Akinator can pick him up  :lol:

I'll wager also that O'Neill has told Clattercunt to do his damage early as you rarely see a red card in the early exchanges. Clattercunt's assault on Tiote was the same as De Jong's on HBA, with the trailing leg scissoring Cheick's standing leg.

that FTM acronym can also mean fuck the mackems. so what i want to know is, how come we don't have hundreds of forum members with FTM stuck on the end of their username? why aren't a significant percentage of our posts bookended with the phrase FTM? and as 5-1 is clearly a more impressive scoreline than 2-1, how come we dont have loads of sigs with 5-1 FTM in them? i suspect this has something to do with that mysterious quality 'class'.

i only wish we could be as classy as our antediluvian neighbours.

Guest BooBoo

It's the only thing they have to cling to. A handful of 2-1 wins in the last twenty years.

Forget the rivalry, their record against us is dreadful.

that FTM acronym can also mean fuck the mackems. so what i want to know is, how come we don't have hundreds of forum members with FTM stuck on the end of their username? why aren't a significant percentage of our posts bookended with the phrase FTM? and as 5-1 is clearly a more impressive scoreline than 2-1, how come we dont have loads of sigs with 5-1 FTM in them? i suspect this has something to do with that mysterious quality 'class'.

Classy use of the word "antediluvian" there by johnnypd. :lol:

they simply have less passion, less numbers, less ambition,less wealth .... how do they explain it, call themselves classy for not having these things. simple inferiority excuse tbh. nothing else.

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I actually spoke to one of their better lot today and had a canny craic with him. The jist of it this: He was in his late 40s and said he enjoyed the game from the comforts of the bar. He doesnt go to games now and hasnt done so since the 15 point season. He loves the rivalry during the match but is becoming pretty pissed off with thuggish ways of the derby and laughed at how childish and stupid the whole FTM thing is, 2-1, and for us the 5-1 stuff. He says it used to be all about the football but now the rivalry is more sinister and mostly not about the footy now. He said his club has lost a lot of older fans and is now infested with young charvers who abuse everyone and generally cast dark clouds over the club. They have no respect for anything and put all their energy into hating us lot. As a result he no longer likes going to the games.

I actually agree with him on the whole FTM, 2-1, or 5-1 stuff in our case. To see grown men boo someone in the street for wearing a mackem top or a toon top is stupid but thats what the rivalry has become these days, bitter, heated and very sinister. More so from their end and I'm not saying that because I'm biased.

Give over man, if you beat your fiercest rivals 5-1, of course you're going to take the piss. I sincerely doubt that's ever been any different.

Who are these people booing in the street? :lol:

I actually spoke to one of their better lot today and had a canny craic with him. The jist of it this: He was in his late 40s and said he enjoyed the game from the comforts of the bar. He doesnt go to games now and hasnt done so since the 15 point season. He loves the rivalry during the match but is becoming pretty pissed off with thuggish ways of the derby and laughed at how childish and stupid the whole FTM thing is, 2-1, and for us the 5-1 stuff. He says it used to be all about the football but now the rivalry is more sinister and mostly not about the footy now. He said his club has lost a lot of older fans and is now infested with young charvers who abuse everyone and generally cast dark clouds over the club. They have no respect for anything and put all their energy into hating us lot. As a result he no longer likes going to the games.

I actually agree with him on the whole FTM, 2-1, or 5-1 stuff in our case. To see grown men boo someone in the street for wearing a mackem top or a toon top is stupid but thats what the rivalry has become these days, bitter, heated and very sinister. More so from their end and I'm not saying that because I'm biased.

BEOOW!

Psychological victory I reckon and an important one - hopefully it will stand us in good stead for future games aye.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=679826#ixzz1oGkf65il

:lol: What the fuck's he going on about, we were all over them.  Gobshite.

Never seen a more one sided second half , since they were last here. it would have made no difference if sessengone had stayed on pitch.