sunderland

JH

Have to admit, I enjoy glancing at their forums whenever we beat them. It's an inbred cretin nest at the best of times but it's even better when they start threatening each other and post about how depressed they are, which is magnified by their fellow 'mags at work.'

We've both been shite this season so I can't wait to see what happens on Sunday, 3 safety points would be fucking fantastic against that lot :D

Reviewing their sponsorship deal with 'Invest in Africa' in the summer, with Tullow Oil being  accused of bribery in Africa.

Oh Dear. More questionable headlines linked to the 'Classy Club'.

:)

Why do they call Benny 'The Worlds Greatest'?

I mean I think he's good but...

The same reason they go on about "75,000 screaming jawdees" when we get good press about our attendance due to having an average of 50k this season.

Reviewing their sponsorship deal with 'Invest in Africa' in the summer, with Tullow Oil being  accused of bribery in Africa.

Oh Dear. More questionable headlines linked to the 'Classy Club'.

:)

It's not the same league but Wonga can hardly be called the bastion of moral superiority like.

The lads from Waaaaaallsend are all hard as fuck man, and no more abooot footbaaaaalll.

Even the other bits of Newcastle are not fit to lick their arses.

I don't think it's a Newcastle fans superiority complex, I think it is just certain people from certain bits of Newcastle. I am willing to admit Newcastle has a canny city centre, and some people from there are alright, and that 95% of mags from this side of the water have been alright (least no worse than some of the bellends that follow my team), but the proper superiority complex mob that I have come into contact with have all been from Byker, Walker, Wallsend area (Battle Hill seems to be Knobhead central going off my encounters- not that I've ever been there).

I'm not counting places like Forest Hall, because you should expect them posh twats to look down on everyone.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773331&page=6#ixzz2Q5WNuepd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The massive Newcastle United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, never mind England.

They have finished in the Top 3 a mammoth 10 times in their history, yes only 10 times...and this includes 4 times between 1993 ~ 2003.

We've finished in the Top 3 19 times, beaten only by Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd

This is going to be the new 9-1 FTM isn't it?

:facepalm:

tbf a lot of those 3rd place Sunderland finishes are when there were only two teams in the league.

;D

Guest Roger Kint

The massive Newcastle United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, never mind England.

They have finished in the Top 3 a mammoth 10 times in their history, yes only 10 times...and this includes 4 times between 1993 ~ 2003.

We've finished in the Top 3 19 times, beaten only by Everton, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd

This is going to be the new 9-1 FTM isn't it?

:facepalm:

Only mackems would brag about something they have managed to do once since 1936 :lol:

I'm not counting places like Forest Hall, because you should expect them posh twats to look down on everyone.

:snod:

not the first person to get it mixed up with Darras hall tbh.

not the first person to get it mixed up with Darras hall tbh.

:sadnod:

Plenty of people seem to. Or maybe they just think there's something special about the filler between beautiful Benton and captivating Killingworth.

The lads from Waaaaaallsend are all hard as f*** man, and no more abooot footbaaaaalll.

Even the other bits of Newcastle are not fit to lick their arses.

I don't think it's a Newcastle fans superiority complex, I think it is just certain people from certain bits of Newcastle. I am willing to admit Newcastle has a canny city centre, and some people from there are alright, and that 95% of mags from this side of the water have been alright (least no worse than some of the bellends that follow my team), but the proper superiority complex mob that I have come into contact with have all been from Byker, Walker, Wallsend area (Battle Hill seems to be Knobhead central going off my encounters- not that I've ever been there).

I'm not counting places like Forest Hall, because you should expect them posh t***s to look down on everyone.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773331&page=6#ixzz2Q5WNuepd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ on a byke!  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Was waiting for the bus and a lad was talking to his missus about sunderland and he said he wasn't going to renew his ST as he can get free tickets for most games any case.

This explains the Thatcher stuff.

Yep. Everyone in NE12 finds it distasteful to celebrate death. Must be something in the water.

[/buggeroffwithpoliticsinhere]

Was waiting for the bus and a lad was talking to his missus about sunderland and he said he wasn't going to renew his ST as he can get free tickets for most games any case.

Do they get their tickets for the derby at SJP for free, like they do at the stadium of spam, or do they have to pay for away games ?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

One should observe One's manuscript receptical.

This explains the Thatcher stuff.

Yep. Everyone in NE12 finds it distasteful to celebrate death. Must be something in the water.

[/buggeroffwithpoliticsinhere]

It was a joke man.  :naughty: