Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest aimar10

They're friendly, almost...too friendly

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lonrtr2iLA1qabfx1o1_500.gif

If you get the chance to come to Lisbon you'll see it's not a trap. We're polite and respectful, we love football and we love Benfica. We haven't had problems with the supporters from other teams, quite the contrary. We may root for different teams, but bottom line we want to create a great environment and watch a great game  O0

Don't be surprised if any of end up partying with Benfiquistas, it's just the way it is  :D

You haven't seen us in the Europa league yet have you  :lol: :lol:

I'm sure your team will rise to the occasion, we've also had some poor performances ourselves. But in these games, against historic teams none of that matters, players show up and transcend themselves.

Personally i'm pretty excited for theses matches, i've been hearing that Newcastle supporters are great, so i'm waiting to see it live  O0

Guest Zlatan

Martins was amazing, I love that guy! Not Carlos, I like him too, but Obafemi was sick man!

I still remember playing with him in PES, DAMN HE WAS FAST!

EU VISTO DE VERMELHO E BRANCO  :frantic:

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

Oh dear God, i see you already met Jotenko. We're deeply sorry, he's not supposed to leave his cage unsupervised, I don't know what happened  :huff:

What I want to know is will Pablo Aimar's wife spend the entire second leg in the board room sobbing inconsolably that her husband is playing in Newcastle?

Has been 5 years, get over it

No!

You have no idea how excited I was that my favourite ever player (at that time) was signing for us, and then his wife and Dennis Wise f***ed it all up.

Believe me I have. I've felt the same without the bad news. Although I have to say that Pablo wasn't in shape to play the Premierleague.

You're probably right. I can only imagine the carnage as Obafemi Martins didn't run onto his through balls.

How was Martins career in the Toon btw? Never hear of him for years now. Only on MLO on PES 2013  :tickedoff:

Pretty shit. He scored a couple of important goals but mostly he was awful. Most of our fans want to know how we got £9 million for him from Wolfsburg.

Guest insanzada

What I want to know is will Pablo Aimar's wife spend the entire second leg in the board room sobbing inconsolably that her husband is playing in Newcastle?

No!

You have no idea how excited I was that my favourite ever player (at that time) was signing for us, and then his wife and Dennis Wise f***ed it all up.

Believe me I have. I've felt the same without the bad news. Although I have to say that Pablo wasn't in shape to play the Premierleague.

You're probably right. I can only imagine the carnage as Obafemi Martins didn't run onto his through balls.

How was Martins career in the Toon btw? Never hear of him for years now. Only on MLO on PES 2013  :tickedoff:

Pretty s***. He scored a couple of important goals but mostly he was awful. Most of our fans want to know how we got £9 million for him from Wolfsburg.

Too bad :\

It's really hard for you too build a really good team cheapily like we can. You're very limited to EU players

Guest insanzada

Oh dear God, i see you already met Jotenko. We're deeply sorry, he's not supposed to leave his cage unsupervised, I don't know what happened  :huff:

:lol:

rdr10 was in here with him, but went for a pee and when he came back, was too late... very sad

Guest Zlatan

How do you guys feel about Pardew? I've seen that he will stay here until 2016 or 2018, whaaat?  :yikes:

You have to love Jesus. ELE É UM CATEDRÁTICO PÁ! I mean his hair is magnificent.

:cheesy:

Guest insanzada

just to brag our forum and the foreigns that sometimes arrive:

In 2006 or 2007 Benfica bought a Mexican player called Kikin Fonseca. To our forum a mexican girl arrived. One of our users is now merried with her. They met through our forum.  :smitten:

Guest Zlatan

How do you guys feel about Pardew? I've seen that he will stay here until 2016 or 2018, whaaat?  :yikes:

You have to love Jesus. ELE É UM CATEDRÁTICO PÁ! I mean his hair is magnificent.

Can we swap?

That would be fun to watch. Our coach speaking in English would be... interesting.

:snod:

No!

Pretty s***. He scored a couple of important goals but mostly he was awful. Most of our fans want to know how we got £9 million for him from Wolfsburg.

It's really hard for you too build a really good team cheapily like we can. You're very limited to EU players

It's not been a huge problem to be honest. We've done really well in the French market and managed to get players like Cabaye (£4m), Ben Arfa (less than £2m) and Sissoko (£1.8m), so we can't really complain. In previous years we'd made the mistake of spending a lot of money on very poor players from abroad, so this continental model is kind of working for us.

Can we swap?

That would be fun to watch. Our coach speaking in English would be... interesting.

:snod:

Probably better than Pardew's English

Guest insanzada

Can we swap?

I don't advise that if you believe in christ. You will go to hell. "F*ck Jesus" will be used A LOT.

Befora 2009 I was catholic, now I'm a jew

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

In 2006 or 2007 Benfica bought a Mexican player called Kikin Fonseca. To our forum a mexican girl arrived. One of our users is now merried with her. They met through our forum.  :smitten:

Already trying to score english girls in here? Bold move my friend  :coolsmiley:

No!

We haven't done too bad on building a team cheaply :D

Guest insanzada

Already trying to score english girls in here? Bold move my friend  :coolsmiley:

:coolsmiley:

I love him.

He plays defensively minded football which some might call 'dull', but when he win he gets off with blonde lasses who work for St John's Ambulance and tries to fight Martin O'Neill.