Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody booked yet?

Think I've got itinerary sorted, just need to book it all.

Got it all sorted, booking it tonight when I get in from work. My mate went and sorted it 10 minutes after the draw so now got to copy his plans to avoid being on me own!

Fancy sharing your plans?  Im not sure whether to fly to Faro or go direct to Lisbon from London.

Please don't take me wrong but that's the most weird signature I have ever seen.

Are you masochistic or something like that?

Why on Earth would someone like to be remembered all the time that he's married?  :o

Haha, i've just never taken it off after getting married. :lol:

so it's not to be read in conjunction with the churchill quote ?

Now you say that, yes :lol:  TBF we found out last week that she's pregnant so marriage doesn't seem to bad :lol:

Is he yours?  :whistle:

JK Congrats http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmr6pauJdN1qjeg72.gif

might be yours. you seem to know it's a he.

Busted  :blackeye:

How do you say in english when you don't know the gender?

In portuguese every word that you don't know the gender or it's in plural whe say the male noun. Like: filho (son), filha (daughter), filhos (children, could be 2 or more sons or a son and a daughter)

it's a "neesy".

LOL, but in a sentence, like mine: "Is it yours?"

I think that in school i've learned that it was for objects and animals, not sure though

yup, it's an "it". as in "hey PCW, is it yours ?

Guest Bruno_SLB

What did you guys think about Hugo Viana? He played for you guys a couple of seasons, right?! He was formed in Sporting, and now plays for Braga... always was a massiv c*** against Benfica! Everytime he plays against us he transforms into Rui Costa or something...  ;D

He was a talented player but physically not suited to Premiership football. There was an awful day when he was booed when he came on as a substitute against Wolves after he made an error that knocked us out of the UEFA Cup semi finals against Marseille. Never really seemed to recover and fulfil his potential.

Yea, thats what i would imagined. He is that kind of a player that has actually lot of quality but that cant really fullfill his potential. The same happaned in Valencia. He cant really keep a consistent performance at a high lever. But agains Benfica he always finds a way to play like it will be the last game of his life!  ;D

Guest Bruno_SLB

Still not fully convinced this Benfica fan influx isn't just the most massive Mackem trolling exercise ever devised. :lol:

If it is credit to the Mackems for once  :lol:

It isn't, trust me. Even by the nicknames i can realize we are all members of serbenfiquista.com, the Benfica forum! Don't be so amased that so many of us came here, because it is a really big forum! It has a huge number of active users! ;)

I guess this is what happens when two great clubs, with lots of historical players and great supporters (that can easily understand each other) meet at a advanced stage of an european competition. It happaned the same in the last times we faced Liverpool, there were lots of great communication between us and the lads from the Liverpool forum! ;)

Still not fully convinced this Benfica fan influx isn't just the most massive Mackem trolling exercise ever devised. :lol:

If it is credit to the Mackems for once  :lol:

It isn't, trust me. Even by the nicknames i can realize we are all members of serbenfiquista.com, the Benfica forum! Don't be so amased that so many of us came here, because it is a really big forum! It has a huge number of active users! ;)

I guess this is what happens when two great clubs, with lots of historical players and great supporters (that can easily understand each other) meet at a advanced stage of an european competition. It happaned the same in the last times we faced Liverpool, there were lots of great communication between us and the lads from the Liverpool forum! ;)

Tell me about it. I was trying to combine reading your thread and doing some schoolwork, every I finished a page, there were three new. Was further from the end of the thread when I stopped reading, than when I started :lol:

What's the betting we put a fringe team out at City on the Saturday before the first leg? Afterall, it's not a game we are likely to win anyway.

I said that last night...I'd be happy if we did this. Our priorities are elsewhere and everyone else in the league does it so why don't we.

Guest Benfica_1904

Hello guys!

Im another Benfica fan  :)

Leave you with this... Welcome to lisbon!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FSxBOgADCkU/T5Xf7_Y6qMI/AAAAAAAAAEY/PVixiE-sMe0/s1600/2012-03-27+19.42.50.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hI4enCgIta4/T3NbY9ANWbI/AAAAAAAAACA/-OAuL6ajLR4/s1600/DSC00114.JPG

Nice 2 teams...  O0

Guest rdr10

Wtf has gone on in here tonight? Just logged on and have no idea who anyone is or what they are talking about.......

Benfica fans.

Long story short, they hate Mackems. Everything's great.

Don't forget Souness

Guest LastOne

Wtf has gone on in here tonight? Just logged on and have no idea who anyone is or what they are talking about.......

Benfica fans.

Exactly. Another Benfica fan here. Newcastle is actually "my club" in premier league. I hope I can go to St. James's Park  :cheesy: .

Guest Benfica_1904

Benfica fans.

Don't forget Souness

lol. We remember souness for the worst reasons unfortunantly  :(

It was maybe the worst times of Benfica's history

Benfica fans.

Don't forget Souness

Funnily enough Souness is responsible for probably the worst phase in our very recent history too.

Christ, you lot are like brothers from another mother. Say you hate Ray Stubbs too and I might just adopt Benfica as my second team!

Benfica fans.

Don't forget Souness

I don't know why this made me laugh. :lol:

Sums Souness up that he could even ruin a great club like Benfica.

Guest Benfica_1904

Benfica fans.

Don't forget Souness

Funnily enough Souness is responsible for probably the worst phase in our very recent history too.

Christ, you lot are like brothers from another mother. Say you hate Ray Stubbs too and I might just adopt Benfica as my second team!

;D

O0