Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LastOne

So, Benfica fans. I am going to the match. Will I get to see the eagle fly before kick off?

Yes. That show is presented in every home game

Guest Benfica_1904

So, Benfica fans. I am going to the match. Will I get to see the eagle fly before kick off?

yes!  :)

you just have to be in the stadium maybe 10 mins earlier....

Guest Benfica_1904

you can see here:

Guest LastOne

you can see here:

Hate chelsea.

Guest chicken little

so, anyway, aside from souness being a cunt (obviously) anyone want to sort an exile out with baseless speculation about the ticket situation for the home leg? having not made too many games since i left the grey and unpleasant land, i'm sorely tempted to stick a load of dope in my shoes and blast over on the ijmuiden ferry for this. am i deluding myself? he's give up the season tickets, but my dad still might be able to sort somert, but would rather get on open sale if possible.

anyone want to pull some facts out their arse to make me feel better about myself?

Hello guys!

Im another Benfica fan  :)

Leave you with this... Welcome to lisbon!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FSxBOgADCkU/T5Xf7_Y6qMI/AAAAAAAAAEY/PVixiE-sMe0/s1600/2012-03-27+19.42.50.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hI4enCgIta4/T3NbY9ANWbI/AAAAAAAAACA/-OAuL6ajLR4/s1600/DSC00114.JPG

Nice 2 teams...  O0

Why is he posting pictures of the Emirates? :troll:

Guest aimar10

These Benfica fans are awfully polite. I wonder if they fancy throwing the game for us?

Not a chance  :knuppel2: But in all seriousness, like some of us said before this competition is not our 1st priority, so there's a big chance we won't play our usual team in any of the matches. But we'll see.

We are being polite but were you all expecting us not to be?  :razz:

Guest Zlatan

I hope you guys have a great time, here in Lisbon. Everybody's friendly and helpful. Come soon, have a beer, take some photos and just enjoy.

Oh, and don't compare our stadium with Arsenal's, our's is SO MUCH better. And BIGGER.

Welcome to the Inferno da Luz, HELL, I MEAN!

SÓ ME APETECE É GANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!

These Benfica fans are awfully polite. I wonder if they fancy throwing the game for us?

Not a chance  :knuppel2: But in all seriousness, like some of us said before this competition is not our 1st priority, so there's a big chance we won't play our usual team in any of the matches. But we'll see.

We've had some erm...interesting fans visit us before (Greeks, Turks etc...) Never know what you'll get :lol:

Guest Benfica_1904

;D

And nice to see that you consider us awfully polite. Porto's fans are the opposite...  :whistle:

Guest insanzada

What do you Benfica fans think of Laurent Robert? He's generally a cult hero here.

He scored against the pigs so, we kinda like him.

Guest Zlatan

What do you Benfica fans think of Laurent Robert? He's generally a cult hero here.

He's was nothing special, actually. He stayed only for one season and we don't miss him, obviously. Still, he a scored a great goal against Porto that gave us the victory!

Not bad!

Guest Benfica_1904

I hope you guys have a great time, here in Lisbon. Everybody's friendly and helpful. Come soon, have a beer, take some photos and just enjoy.

Oh, and don't compare our stadium with Arsenal's, our's is SO MUCH better. And BIGGER.

Welcome to the Inferno da Luz, HELL, I MEAN!

SÓ ME APETECE É GANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!

Zlatan expanding magic....  ;D

Guest Songoku

This was the only thing good that he did it here:

Goal to the corrupts Porco !!! So he love him  :frantic:

Guest LastOne

We've had some erm...interesting fans visit us before (Greeks, Turks etc...) Never know what you'll get :lol:

Portuguese people are polite. You will see that in the Stadium

Guest Pablito

Laurent Robert scored a great goal against Porto, I still remember that, it was a very powerful free kick.

Guest aimar10

He didn't play that many games for us, but he scored a goal against porto so we like him :D But he didn't really have a big impact in Benfica, was a good professional though.