Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Zlatan

Our Stadium is really great, you should definitely visit us. And, I don't know if you ever saw it, but before every game our own eagle flys over the stadium and lands always in the same spot, a model of our simbol.

It's a great moment, you have to see it.

Guest Zlatan

Wait a sec fellows, I'll ask the board if something's wrong with our website.

Thanks. What's the deal with the email address? does it not like @gmail @hotmail ones?

I honestly can't tell, I don't know what's wrong. I'm trying to talk with the administrators in order to solve any problem that you're apparently having.

Guest Nick Valensi

Cracking stadium you have. Unlikely admittedly,  but it would be great if you reached the final of the champs league next year on your own patch

let's pray together for that

http://thinkfootball.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/demba-ba-papiss-cisse-360.jpg

Guest insanzada

Thanks. What's the deal with the email address? does it not like @gmail @hotmail ones?

I honestly can't tell, I don't know what's wrong. I'm trying to talk with the administrators in order to solve any problem that you're apparently having.

It's problably the question, just signed up a new account to test and it went through. It was a gmail one

Guest Zlatan

Cracking stadium you have. Unlikely admittedly,  but it would be great if you reached the final of the champs league next year on your own patch

That's every Benfiquista's dream. We've won the Champions League in 1960 and 1961, with Eusébio, Coluna and other iconic figures of our club, but you know that is hard to compete with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, etc.

But I don't wanna die without seeing Benfica winning a european title.

Guest Zlatan

Well, you guys, I have good news for you. I talked with the board and they told me that there are, in fact, some problems with the registration process.

Try with this website m.serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?action=register;imode

It's the mobile version, it should get it done.

It's problably the question, just signed up a new account to test and it went through. It was a gmail one

It asked for the last time Benfica won the league, I answered correctly and nothing happened.

Well, you guys, I have good news for you. I talked with the board and they told me that there are, in fact, some problems with the registration process.

Try with this website m.serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?action=register;imode

Cheers. :thup:

What year Benfica won by 3-6 at Alvalade?

Guest Red Eyes

http://i49.tinypic.com/6jogg2.jpg

For all the NUFC fans that will arrive at Lisbon airport, I took the liberty of preparing a simple walk through that will guide you to our stadium. Please feel free to share…

Guest Karel Alinho

May 13, 1994. Benfica goals scored by: Isaías - 2 goals; Hélder - 1 goal; And João Vieira Pinto (The Golden Boy) 3 Goals  :D

Guest Zlatan

In the glorious year of 1994  :smug:

For those making the trip, the netted area in the top right of this phot is the away section:  :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi: :indi:

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5583/img0137mf.jpg

Actually, you may be able to get all the Coca Cola upper stand, if you guys are able to bring 10k supporters.

Guest Zlatan

Yes, you'll stay in the Coca Cola sector. I don't know if the stadium will be full, but I invite to stare at the other sector, Sagres, where our supporters stand. It's a great show to watch. They sing the whole game.

It's amazing.