Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Zlatan

Eric Dier has talent, not like other Sporting players. He started playing on the right wing but, in my opinion, was a disaster. I think he can come up with a decent carrer as a midfielder or in the center of the defense, perhaps.

But in Sporting we won't shine that much. He needs to leave to another club that can provide him wath he really needs: time, pacience and good prospects.

didn't think the clubs trip would be that much,329 quid plus cost of match ticket, was hoping/thinking of similar to brugge.

This trip is overnight so the cost of accommodation will account for some of the difference whereas Bruges was just a daytrip.

"Oh and i read your forum and learned a lot, especially that i can masturbate to anyone's tits, no matter who they're from, just the concept of tits, it's brilliant, "Mike" changed my life, please send him my thank you."

:aww:

Guest matic21

Another Benfica fan here. Hope you don't mind us being here.

Feel free to ask questions about our club :)

Sorry if my english isn't perfect  ;D

Really want to go to this but don't fancy doing it :alone:

This is the worst year for us to have a European cup run on a personal level. Can't go to anything.

It'll also therefore probably be the only one we have for a good while.

You should go with Sewelly. He seems really funny. He made a joke about Hutton and Lahm earlier that will split your sides.

Really want to go to this but don't fancy doing it :alone:

This is the worst year for us to have a European cup run on a personal level. Can't go to anything.

It'll also therefore probably be the only one we have for a good while.

You should go with Sewelly. He seems really funny. He made a joke about Hutton and Lahm earlier that will split your sides.

:lol: aye, I fear this may be our last one for a wee while (plus the SF options are liable to gash)