Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ricmarques

Greetings magpies.

It will be a pleasure to host you at our home ground as it will be a pleasure to have our team playing at JSP, one of football's strongholds, one of those places where football turns into something magical. You'll get the same feeling from Estádio da Luz. May the best team win.

Guest Zlatan

Can't help you with that, I'm from Lisbon. But we have a user that's from Faro, I'll see what he can tell me.

Also a question for our guests on here... Where's the best place to stay in Faro for a night of entertainment before departing on the train?...

The strip or old town at Albufeira. the train from Faro stops their anyway iirc.

Guest Slippery Sam

Does Newcastle have any other kind of sports like baskettball, handball or something?

Football, sex and drinking only. Not necessarily in that order.

Also a question for our guests on here... Where's the best place to stay in Faro for a night of entertainment before departing on the train?...

The strip or old town at Albufeira. the train from Faro stops their anyway iirc.

Cheers will check that out... Having a night in Faro before 3 nights in Lisbon...

Guest Songoku

Does Newcastle have any other kind of sports like baskettball, handball or something?

Football, sex and drinking only. Not necessarily in that order.

Drinking before the sex always. And GTFO before the hangover to not be scared with her face in the morning. Right ?

We had two Portuguese teams as well along the way? (Vitoria Setubal, Sporting Lisbon....Maritimo, Benfica). ;)

four Setubal, 5 Sportings and 10 Maritimo doesnt make 1 Benfica!

I'm not sure like, I reckon Sporting fans are the best in Portugal

Guest Songoku

We had two Portuguese teams as well along the way? (Vitoria Setubal, Sporting Lisbon....Maritimo, Benfica). ;)

Sure lol .. Lets see how many "fans" they have now in stadium for the home game.

Guest insanzada

.l.

Guest Zlatan

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Guest Songoku

But i see what you did there.. There and the other times  :coolsmiley:

Liverpool fans are the best as well there, right ?  :rose: