Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Guest VaVaVoom

Going to be Tiote in for Guthrie and Santon replacing Colo, Perch moving inside i would think.

Aye or Raylor.

Guest bimpy474

Going to be Tiote in for Guthrie and Santon replacing Colo, Perch moving inside i would think.

Aye or Raylor.

Could be yeah, reckon he might stick with Santon as Raylor has been out.

Guest bimpy474

Same formation just change is personnel..

Perch in for Colo

Santon in at LB

Tiote in for Guthrie

Oi me four posts up :D

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Is it safe to say that attack would be the best form of defence tomorrow because with perch and willo at the back defending might not be our strongest point. Anyway COME ON NEWCASTLE!!!!

Ah f*ck just read that Pardew is stressing how important it is not to lose and how he would take a draw. Now I'm worried that means he going to set the team up to be cautious and defensive which probably isn't the best idea  :(

Ah f*ck just read that Pardew is stressing how important it is not to lose and how he would take a draw. Now I'm worried that means he going to set the team up to be cautious and defensive which probably isn't the best idea  :(

He said the same about the West Brom game, it doesn't mean anything.

He said the same about the West Brom game, it doesn't mean anything.

ah that eases fears then

I am worried about obviously our 2 centre backs and also there left side, I would be tempted to switch Ben Arfa to left wing against Flanagan? Kelly? as Jonas would do a better job defensively against Enrique and Downing and would be able to help out Simpson as well as hopefully contributing at other end.

I'm expecting to see:

Krul

Simo, Willo, Perch, Jonas

Guthrie, Tiote, Cabaye

HBA, Cisse, Ba

Can't see him dropping guthrie, so santon will be on the bench.

Just can't see them losing another game after their recent results, so think it will be a draw or defeat if we concede first. A win would be amazing, would really let the dream of a top 4 place continue for a bit longer!

I think going all out attack with Cabaye jonas and tiote pushed further forward (they all naturally do, even tiote this season is drawn to the ball) will put williamson and perch in even more danger.

A controlled attack would be best, in rhythmic waves.

:lol: