Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Haven't wanted so desperately to hammer a team for a while (excluding sunderland, but was just worried about that game more than anything)...already getting nervous.

Without doubt, would be immense to take them apart. Anything out of the game would be superb but would love to absolutely dismantle them.

Not confident though, can see them turning it on. Luckily the squad and AP have put enough points between us that a defeat wouldn't be disaster.

Does anyone have a collection of funny Newcastle-Liverpool stats and/or quotes at hand?  I'm looking to start a match thread on a neutral forum and I want to saturate the OP with meaningless trivia.

Stuff like the Enrique quote and the Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse etc. cost less combined than Carroll...

Guest pintofscottsellers

Really looking forward to this now, just wish this day would fuck off as av got no money to do out. Really want to beat these like, would love to see Dogliesh's sour face if we hammered them.

Getting sick of Sunday games, we've had 1 home Saturday 3pm league game since the middle of December ffs and we only have one more this season.

Don't think we've lost a Sunday game this season as well. 5 wins and 2 draws I think?

Getting sick of Sunday games, we've had 1 home Saturday 3pm league game since the middle of December ffs and we only have one more this season.

Don't think we've lost one this season as well. 5 wins and 2 draws I think?

Chelsea.

Correct, unbeaten in Sunday games all season.

Chelsea.

Sorry I mean't Sunday games.

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

Chelsea.

Sorry I mean't Sunday games.

Ah right.

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

It was like.

I wonder what Liverpool's mentality will be here. On the one hand they absolutely need a win, but will they risk committing too many forward against a side with our fire power and counter attacking quality? A side that sits 8 points clear of them as well? I wouldn't be surprised to see them come here and play for a draw.

Guest michaelfoster

Liverpool Provisional Squad: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Spearing, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Suarez, Doni, Flanagan, Aurelio, Coates, Shelvey, Rodriguez, Kuyt.

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

It was like.

:nope:

Guest Roger Kint

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

It was like.

:nope:

.com have it Saturday 3rd December 3pm. Got to admit i watched it on TV and am sure it was on Sky so.......