Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

yep. stevenage's scott laird and west brom's marek cech could though :thup:

That's irrelevant, though. If Santon had a bad game against Routledge it would mean precisely nothing.

Aye, if it was his only bad game, except he's had about 5 or 6.

Young lad in a foreign country having a bad first season, all very Enrique that.....and we know how he turned out, giving the lad time me.

That's irrelevant, though. If Santon had a bad game against Routledge it would mean precisely nothing.

Young lad in a foreign country having a bad first season, all very Enrique that.....and we know how he turned out, giving the lad time me.

the only thing bad about enriques first season was that he didn't play till a lot later than he should've.

santon hasn't been given a bad time defensivly by any opposition plaayers that i can remember, he has been left short when going fortward and we haven't covered, may also be why simpson gets slagged off for not getting forward when he has the opportunity as he may know thast we aren't best at covering when players move out of subbuteo mode.

Apart from the Arsenal game i dont remember Santon have a terribly bad game all season.......

He had poor games against Tottenham and Fulham but the whole team fell apart in those games its hard for a young LB in a foreign country to expected to perform to his best when the whole team around him is falling apart.

Guest bimpy474

the only thing bad about enriques first season was that he didn't play till a lot later than he should've.

santon hasn't been given a bad time defensivly by any opposition plaayers that i can remember, he has been left short when going fortward and we haven't covered, may also be why simpson gets slagged off for not getting forward when he has the opportunity as he may know thast we aren't best at covering when players move out of subbuteo mode.

Actually i think Santon has gone forward when he possibly shouldn't have, overattacking like, dont mind this as it shows he isn't afraid to attack, he'll learn soon enough about when to time his forward runs, getting used to league, the pace, different formations and styles that he will have faced in Italy.

Guest bimpy474

Defensively he has flaws, but hes exciting going forward tbh even if he suffers from the cant cross with my left foot like Jonas.

Not a worry that, nicely settled in for next season at RB, crossing on his right foot ;)

Guest bimpy474

Ben Arfa and Santon on the same flank  :fwap:

Hell the feck yeah, i'd go to games with a cockring on.

Apart from the Arsenal game i dont remember Santon have a terribly bad game all season.......

He had poor games against Tottenham and Fulham but the whole team fell apart in those games its hard for a young LB in a foreign country to expected to perform to his best when the whole team around him is falling apart.

This, it's extremely harsh to say he's had a bad season. I'm sure he'll be excellent next season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Could well be 4-4-2 though. Maybe some kind of tactical plan regarding their wingers?

They all have something against showing us as a 4-3-3 team. Pricks.

better than that, apart from tiote and the back four we've been that fluid that we haven't even been a 4-3-3, have ben arfa and ba been playing alongside cisse ? no. does cisse sometimes come in deeper than ba ? yes.  not a 4-4-2, not a 4-5-1, not a 4-3-3. the 2nd v liverpool was a picture of it. once we really settle in with that one missing player we'll be an absolute bugger to defend against.

Just had a read of the match report from when we played them up here in the Championship, have absolutely zero recollection of even a single second of that game. :lol:

Alan Smith missing his best chance to score in a toon shirt in injury time with nobody near him.