Wigan V Newcastle United 3PM Saturday 28th April 2012

ujpest doza

Newcastle's crucial clash with relegation threatened Wigan Athletic on Saturday 28th April (kick off 3pm) is now sold out after the Toon Army snapped up all 5,000 seats for the away section at the DW Stadium ensuring Alan Pardews Champions League hopefuls will yet again be given tremendous backing on their travels. However, after discussions with Wigan Athletic and Greater Manchester Police it has been agreed that a further 2 sections of the Boston East Stand (blocks ES2 and ES3), adjacent to the official away stand will be also allocated to Newcastle supporters via cash turnstiles priced at £25 (no concessions).

This will allow for a maximum of 7,000 visiting supporters and will reduce the risk of away fans buying tickets in the home sections of the stadium. We regret that no tickets can be sold in advance for these areas and entry will be strictly on a first come basis. In the event that the extra allocation is over subscribed on the day no further tickets will be made available for Newcastle United supporters.

Game on !!!!

It'll be bedlam. What about the Members only/ST Holders only away ticket policy anarl???

Wigan hoping to cash in by making people panic into going into the ground early and then spending cash at the cafes and bars in the ground.

Guest neesy111

So they'll just open on the day? At what do time do you reckon, roughly?

2 hours I think.  I'm sure if you rang Wigan up they'd tell you.

It's what I did for League Cup game at Blackburn.

Guest neesy111

Some people have phoned our BO and this isnt the case.  Where'd you get the info from Ujpest?

Tbf, this has nothing to do with NUFC.  Wigan can sell tickets to NUFC fans on the day without any involvement with them.

Blackburn did the same for League Cup game.

Some people have phoned our BO and this isnt the case.  Where'd you get the info from Ujpest?

Tbf, this has nothing to do with NUFC.  Wigan can sell tickets to NUFC fans on the day without any involvement with them.

Aye but people have phoned Wigan too...and they know nowt either haha.

Guest neesy111

Aye but people have phoned Wigan too...and they know nowt either haha.

I am mistaken then. :lol:

Cheers, buddy. I might wander along today.

Guest neesy111

Cheers, buddy. I might wander along today.

I wouldn't bother.  Apparently it's bullshit.

Guest neesy111

Spoke to NUFC Box Office and they are definitely not getting anymore tickets to sell...

Wigan can sell tickets on the day if they want to.

Just been up to get a couple of extra Stoke tickets and asked about this as I was caught out by how quickly they sold out and I've missed out. Woman behind the counter said that our 4,500 allocation is completely sold out out and there's no chance of a further allocation.

I was told this less than half an hour ago.