The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

I am laughing at people who are predicting the match by looking at the teamsheet when we were raped by a team starting Shaun Maloney and Franco Di Santo just two days ago.

Maloney was always a decent player, tbh. Never worked for him with us because he called MON's pint a lass or something, and thereby got ignored for months on end.

I find Martin Tyler rendered unlistenable by over exposure to FIFA 12 and 11 in recent years.

I keep expecting him to start saying "and it's gone out off the player" and saying it hit the post when it hit the bar.

I am genuinely thinking i may have to turn Sky off and get a foreign stream on.

I find Martin Tyler rendered unlistenable by over exposure to FIFA 12 and 11 in recent years.

I keep expecting him to start saying "and it's gone out off the player" and saying it hit the post when it hit the bar.

I am genuinely thinking i may have to turn Sky off and get a foreign stream on.

The Bayern fans said "enough was enough, we want to see our team at closer quarters" and banging on about his replica Woking shirt.

Alan Smith can crop up anywhere.

There are few moments more heart rending in football than the ref showing leniency, and Alan Smith expressing his deep, heartfelt hopes and prayers that he doesn't get in trouble with his superiors.

I genuinely don't think it'll make a difference for our game whether Man City are still in for the title or not. It would be nice if they've nothing to play for I suppose, but I don't think it'll make the game any easier at all.