The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

im in tears the fans deserve better then this i hate steve kean i hate venkys!! i hope they burn i hope someone at the gme stabs the fuck outt kean!

From a Blackburn forum, classy bunch.

Will not be missed.

Imagine thel all be staying back at FT to protest

Will be pretty ugly if they lose.

It almost feels like they want to lose so they can feel like they are justified in what they are doing. They were utterly shit fans during their brief improvement in form, as if it was an irritating interruption to their protests.

They're desperately in need of a win to survive, drawing 0-0 against a relegation rival at home and need all the encouragement they can get.

So what do they do? Why they sing "Kean out" all game and boo at HT. Couldn't make it up :lol:

What was man utd swansea like? Had they given up? They really should have gone 100% to score 7/8, you never know

Or was it that swansea were good enough to stop that?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nowt serious, I suspect. He gets some irregular sped up heart beat thing when doing exercise iirc.

:undecided:

It's worrying tbh with all those confused faces and people going back inside that my first thought was 'hope it's not another heart problem or some shit'. Just me and my negative attitude I'm sure!