The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

The Boro ticket hoy was the season they got to the UEFA Cup final n all.

Aye, I remembered how in the qualifying rounds they only got 9k at home and come the final they were allocated only 9k tickets and they suddenly had 30k people saying it was a farce and they had all been there all the way through each every round and they should all be allowed to go to the final.

I was at the Sage on the night of the final to see a concert (Christy Moore if you must know...) and before it started I overheard these smoggies in the row in front diiscussing how the final was being taped and they would head home after and watch it as 'live'

So, I text me mate and asked him to keep me up to date with the result. So, the concert finishes and whilst filing out afer I loudly tells my lass (who didn't give a flying fuck in reality and must of thought 'why the fucks he telling me that?') "I see Boro got beat >>insert score I can't remember now 4-0??<<< tonight!  Their faces where a picture!

Just why the fuck on the biggest day of their lives supporting Boro would they be at the Sage instead of at least being at home watching it?

Just for that they deserve to know the score before they got home.

If it was our final and I didn't have tickets for it then you wouldn't get me out of the house all day. I'd start with a route to the final match day then watch it live.

The Boro ticket hoy was the season they got to the UEFA Cup final n all.

Aye, I remembered how in the qualifying rounds they only got 9k at home and come the final they were allocated only 9k tickets and they suddenly had 30k people saying it was a farce and they had all been there all the way through each every round and they should all be allowed to go to the final.

I was at the Sage on the night of the final to see a concert (Christy Moore if you must know...) and before it started I overheard these smoggies in the row in front diiscussing how the final was being taped and they would head home after and watch it as 'live'

So, I text me mate and asked him to keep me up to date with the result. So, the concert finishes and whilst filing out afer I loudly tells my lass (who didn't give a flying fuck in reality and must of thought 'why the fucks he telling me that?') "I see Boro got beat >>insert score I can't remember now 4-0??<<< tonight!  Their faces where a picture!

:lol: class.

Didn't they totally fuck up their final tickets anyway and give ST holders the chance to buy 3 or 4 each? Might have been someone else.

Guest henrique

Montpellier 3points ahead and +2 goal difference in front of PSG with two games to go.. Will be exciting last rounds of ligue 1.

They only got one ball? :lol:

From what I remember is that the home team gets to chose which system can be deployed.

System A: Ball hand out to ball boys around the pitch and should a ball go in the ground or away somewhere then another ball will just be used.

System B: Only one ball is used, if it goes out of play in the ground somewhere then they have to wait until it comes back and the same ball will be used. It will only be replaced if it is broken.

you really do know the most random shit.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Just seen the BBC article for Kean saying he thought they wouldn't be in a relegation scrap.  :lol:

The guy is completely deluded.

Guest neesy111

That boro cup run was one of the flukiest I've ever seen.

Only Liverpool's 05 CL win and run was more fluky.

Some Liverpool fan told me there was zero luck about that cup run ffs.

Just seen the BBC article for Kean saying he thought they wouldn't be in a relegation scrap.  :lol:

The guy is completely deluded.

I couldn't stand the bloke at the start of the season, but now I feel sorry for him. He's mentally ill.