The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Ribery has been better in these few friendlies than I've ever seen him at club level.

Great player.

I can see it, he's just never impressed me a great deal when I've watched him before.

Lehmee guess, just like Totti and Ibrahimovic?  :bluestar:

Not all of us watch every league in Europe. Some proper soopafans about (not necessarily referring to you btw) and I don't see the point in fibbing to try and 'keep up'. I also don't play Football Manager.

:thup: Nah just that those 3 are the stereotype 'foreign players who English fans never get to see play well'. 

http://www.supersport.com/football/uganda/news/120608/Demba_Ba_ruled_out_Cranes_clash

Five Senegalese players will not feature Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualifier against Uganda Cranes due to injury.

Demba Ba, Moussa Sow, Issiar Dia, Kader Mangane and Souleymane Diawara have been ruled out due to injury.

Despite missing the five, both Captain Papiss Demba Cisse and Coach Joseph Koto are confident that the gap will not affect the team and they will deliver.

“They cannot defend but will play attacking since Papiss Cisse, Souleymane Camara and Dame Ndoye will be in the team, despite missing the regulars,” Koto said.

“We are not under pressure since I can create a goal assist for the team as a result of play against Uganda,” Papiss Demba Cisse added.

Some strange quotes there. :lol:

Surface is god awful.

:lol: You fucking love football, man. Respect. I've got a dog in this and I'm sitting here with one eye open.

edit: Nevermind I see you're feeding your gambling addiction.