Players You Are Pleased We Didn't Sign (in Retrospect)

MyPalAl

Didnt we make a 7m bid for Michael Johnson at man city during relegation season. What ever happened to him?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/jun/02/daniel-taylor-michael-johnson

Wonder if he may have actually come good with some game time rather than being in the background earning tonnes for doing nothing. Still clearly lacks the mentality, but there was time, not sure there is now.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Apparently the problem regarding Modric was on our side - we wanted to pay cash and be done with it and they wanted instalments with add ons based on performance.

Apparently he'd been issued his training gear and was pretty much nailed on to sign.

All hear say I suppose.

I was leading on from your comment FFS. :lol: Modric, but yes Nasri also looks like a lesbian.

I know but i just wanting to point out that Nasri is a lesbian.... now that the world is at piece with this breaking news i can sleep like a baby  :smug:

Guest Phil K

I was leading on from your comment FFS. :lol: Modric, but yes Nasri also looks like a lesbian.

I know but i just wanting to point out that Nasri is a lesbian.... now that the world is at piece with this breaking news i can sleep like a baby  :smug:

When Danny Baker said Arsene Wenger "Looked like a lesbian" I nearly sprayed the radio with the bottle of Peroni I was drinking.

Because he DOES.

Guest MrSundlofer

James Beattie.

Why?

I thought he was the perfect replacement for Shearer the day he retired.

Guest MrSundlofer

James Beattie.

Why?

I thought he was the perfect replacement for Shearer the day he retired.

Since Shearer retired, he's scored 11 Premier League goals in 80 games. 7 of those came in a rich spell when he first went to Stoke.

So what?

A partnership of Beattie - Bellamy would have been great.

How has Maiga fared since we abandoned our interest/the deal fell through?

His antics for a move continued and he isn't well-liked, but his goals kept Sochaux up. He scored one in five or six consecutive games before the end of the season. He's still a good player and I expect him to move to a bigger French team next season.