Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Bench still looks pretty dismal on paper like doesn't it :lol: if it wasn't for Lionel Besti and Dennis Perchkamp that is.

It's not too bad. The likes of Raylor and Ferguson aren't big names but they're committed, hungry and flexible.

I know it comes with the territory of competing in European competitions alongside domestic ones, but I've always been very wary about having really terrific players sitting on the bench. You need them, of course, because from time to time injuries pile-up.. but I find it really quite awkward when everyone is fit :lol:

Guest Sophie S

Can't say I'm not nervous. :undecided:

Aye, definitely most nervous I've been before any away match so far. But also quite excited, been waiting for this all week.  :frantic:

Working this evening/night, home at 7 tomorrow :( Game is on at 10 tomorrow again. Gonna have to turn my phone off and watch it in zombie mode instead. Have a nice weekend fuckers, and let's get three points!

Come on !!

Bench still looks pretty dismal on paper like doesn't it :lol: if it wasn't for Lionel Besti and Dennis Perchkamp that is.

It's not too bad. The likes of Raylor and Ferguson aren't big names but they're committed, hungry and flexible.

I know it comes with the territory of competing in European competitions alongside domestic ones, but I've always been very wary about having really terrific players sitting on the bench. You need them, of course, because from time to time injuries pile-up.. but I find it really quite awkward when everyone is fit :lol:

My thoughts exactly :lol:

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

As far as I know Guthrie is fit, but still Gosling is on the bench instead of him. In my book Gosling is trash and Guthrie is decent...cant really understand this choice from Pardew..

As far as I know Guthrie is fit, but still Gosling is on the bench instead of him. In my book Gosling is trash and Guthrie is decent...cant really understand this choice from Pardew..

One of them is going to be at the club next year?

Any excuse.

One of them is going to be at the club next year?

Captain Hindsight swoops in: playing Guthrie all season has hindered Gosling's development. He visited Pardew in a revelationary moment this morning, on his way back from buying his missus some tampons.