NUFC Kits

Espio

Wonder if we will use that Puma number/name font for European fixtures (like Italy and the other Puma nations had in the Euros) always thought it was a cool little touch, like we did back in our Adidas days when we played in Europe. 

I also am hoping that the kit launch (if its the 9th) can somehow make it to our shops in Florida or I'll consider trying to order it and shipped quicker to get it in time for catching the Spurs match in New York City.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't decide whether to get Cabaye or Ben Arfa on the back like. It would Cabaye if 4 wasn't such a shit number. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

I can't decide whether to get Cabaye or Ben Arfa on the back like. It would Cabaye if 4 wasn't such a s*** number. :lol:

4 is a quality number!!! It's my OCD number, gotta do everything in 4's . . . .

Guest firetotheworks

Too many players from our past that dont represent my way of thinking:

Batty (although still class)

Butt

Nolan

If Ginola or Beardsley had worn it, that would be different.

Guest Rob 1988

I love how they have put the Newcastle City motto on the inside of the collar :smitten:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/storefront-media/nyheder_img/9510_5_max.jpg

http://www.kriukot.is/images/[email protected]

I can't decide whether to get Cabaye or Ben Arfa on the back like. It would Cabaye if 4 wasn't such a s*** number. :lol:

4 is a quality number!!! It's my OCD number, gotta do everything in 4's . . . .

You'd hate it here.  I live on 24th floor but they won't mention 4 so it goes 23rd floor, 23A floor, 25th floor.

pointless latin :celb: we've hit the big time now

Why/how is it pointless?

:lol: What do you mean?

It's a random(ish) bit of latin inside the shirt. What possible purpose can it have?

It serves no purpose other than to reference the motto that has graced Newcastle City since the 1600's...which in itself is a nice little ode to history.

In the similar sort of vein that the badge has meaning...and the black and white does?