NUFC Kits

Espio

I think the new shirt is decent. It could have been better of course, but I think we will get used to it. I would have preferred a darker colour on the sponsor.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4376/jonasgutierreznewshirt2.png

What, that looks wank. :lol:

Guest Emerson Sheik

Dave, my point - a darker coloured sponsor on the shirt is what I would have preferred. Not particularly that one.

Dave, my point - a darker coloured sponsor on the shirt is what I would have preferred. Not particularly that one.

I know what you mean. A load of red across the middle just adds to the general clutter of a scruffy shirt design. That's the main problem with it really, it's just a great big mess. Even the spikes are in random places in different shapes and sizes.

The white patch is surely just to get money from people printing their names and numbers on the back, Usually costs me 10-15 quid to get my name and number on.

I like it though, ignoring the spikes, looks pretty similar to our kit 2 seasons ago

The white patch is surely just to get money from people printing their names and numbers on the back, Usually costs me 10-15 quid to get my name and number on.

Of course it is, that's why it'll never go back to how it was before.

I know what you mean. A load of red across the middle just adds to the general clutter of a scruffy shirt design.

Can't see why a company paying millions of pounds per year for the rights would want to have anything other than their actual logo on there, as everyone knows it.

I know what you mean. A load of red across the middle just adds to the general clutter of a scruffy shirt design.

Can't see why a company paying millions of pounds per year for the rights would want to have anything other than their actual logo on there, as everyone knows it.

:lol: Like i'm suggesting Virgin should change their internationally famous brand logo for the sake of our shirt.

I know that, Dave; all i'm saying is that it's one contributor to a thoroughly gash shirt.

The sponsor's not bad IMO. :laugh:

Looks miles better than the patch style we've had for the last few years. At least the break in the stripes looks like it's meant to be there.

I don't think it's as bad as the one from 10/11, which was utterly hideous, but it's nowhere near as good as last year's which was different but nice. 

I think I'm just more pissed off about it because of the lovely shirts clubs like Brugges and Botafogo have got and looking at ours with those absolutely stupid spikes and horrible sponsor block, it just could have been so much better.

Guest Emerson Sheik

The sponsor's not bad IMO. :laugh:

:thup:

This shirt design + a black sponsor, or this shirt design + a red sponsor. I would have preferred a black sponsor. Simple. Of course Virgin Money won't change their logo.

I like the current sponsor though.

Guest palnese

The spikes are a wee bit annoying and there's a litle too much white, but still, it's Newcastle shirt, and I'll buy it and wear it with pride. As always.

I know it's a laboured point but I really think I'm going to get in contact with Puma and ask politely why they thought the spikes were a good idea and, perhaps more intriguingly, what the point is in them.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Themes/Newcastle-Online/images/off.png http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Themes/Newcastle-Online/images/on.png

Updated on the forum index and should be updated on Tapatalk too. Doesn't look a patch on the last one in the context of the design unfortunately but at least we're all up to date for 2012/13.

May need a hard browser refresh to show up (F5 / FN F5 / CTRL F5 / CTRL FN F5 depending on your system/configuration).