NUFC Kits

Espio

I actually hope it's this now and that they haven't changed it lol.  Shame that we won't have our own unique design though as it's clearly a cut & paste job for teams with stripes.  So long as we don't get those horrendous baggy sleeves like Shef Wed.

Guest Argileye

I still think it would've looked better with black dominating the template. Espanyol has predominantly blue in their kit (just look at the shoulders, sleeves and back of the kit). I can't understand why Puma is giving us a white backdrop. Anyway, still skeptical about the sponsor box. But the spikes are definitely growing on me.  :hmm:

Guest MrSundlofer

Wonder why the first and third ones are different homes?  ???

I noticed that as well. The spikes are different.

Guest SweMatt

The spikes makes it look like someone tried to patch a hole. Nice collar though, and nice stripes.  :)

Might be :giggs: but here's another Puma effort this time for Odense BK

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Odense-2012-125th-anniversary-puma-home-football-shirt-b(1).

Don't like the sponsor block but at least the stripes look normal, fuck's sake.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Odense-2012-125th-anniversary-puma-home-football-shirt-b(1).

Don't like the sponsor block but at least the stripes look normal, f***'s sake.

I don't mind the look of that.

Don't like the sponsor block but at least the stripes look normal, fuck's sake.

Why cant we just have that, but with the nice collar of the spiked kit? Fucksake its not rocket science man Puma.

Why cant we just have that, but with the nice collar of the spiked kit? Fucksake its not rocket science man Puma.

My sentiments exactly, it would be ideal.  Almost every football fan I know likes their kits nice and simple, the designers are so woefully out of touch man.

My sentiments exactly, it would be ideal.  Almost every football fan I know likes their kits nice and simple, the designers are so woefully out of touch man.

If we got that kit, there'd just be a group of people complaining that the sponsor block is a shambolic piece of work. :lol: Just feel it's six of one, half dozen of the other with kits. There'll always be something to pick at. It's just a constant circle. New kit gets released, fucking awful, why can't we have so-and-so's. Opinion softens towards the season kick off. The season goes on and it's actually a pretty nice kit. Then we're a bit disappointed when it's gone. Rinse and repeat.